Inexperienced Part 3 (Final)

A/N: I'm so lame it hurts. Making these chaps better for ya'll. yur velcome

Camila's POV:

I pulled off my robe, exposing myself completely to Lauren. I don't know what took over me, but I felt readier than ever in life. I wanted this to happen. Right when the robe fell to the floor, she grabbed me by my waist and pulled me on top of her. I pouted and she asked me what was wrong. "You're wearing too much clothes" I husked in her ear as I bit down on her earlobe soothing it with my tongue. 

She smirked gently pushed me up, straddling her hips. She slowly pulled her shirt off, exposing her nice toned stomach. She grabbed my hips lifting me up to pull her pants and underwear with one swift movement. I gasped when my skin touched her warm one. I slid down a bit, aligning our centers together causing delicious friction. 

Both of our breaths hitched as I started rocking my hips slowly onto her, a moan escaping  my lips as I placed my hands on both sides of Lauren's head, gripping onto the sheets to hold me up. As I was about to grind faster, I moaned in pleasure as I felt Lauren's warm mouth on my nipple, biting and pulling it between her teeth.

 "La-lauren" I moaned. Lauren had me moaning like crazy. All that went through my head at the moment was that, like how does she even do that? She didn't even have to try to make me moan to moan, if that makes any sense. My thinking was interrupted by soft strong hands gliding down my waist, grabbing my ass.

 I gasped into her neck, as she then met her lips with mine. Fuck. This is it. My v-card will officially be taken by Lauren. It's really happening. Camila you're lame as fuck. With ease, Lauren grabbed my legs and flipped our position over, her on top. I guess the shock was pretty obvious because she smirked at me, then gently placing tender kissing along my jawline, slowly going down to my neck sucking and biting me wherever she could. 

My hands were tangled in her hair, not knowing what to do, so then I decided to wrap my arms around her neck, pulling her closer. Lauren started rubbing circles dangerously close to my center, teasing me. "Ready when you are, babe" she told me while her green lust-filled eyes changed into a dark grayish color..."I'm more than ready, Lauren."

Actually, I really wasn't. I mean, I was, but I wasn't... I just didn't know what to do! I was getting really frustrated. Lauren seemed to noticed. "Um, Lauren?" "Yea Babe?" she said with a low voice, not breaking the eye contact."Remember when I told you I have zero experience? Can you kind of...guide me?" I felt the heat building up on my cheeks. Gosh i'm really embarrassing myself. Get it together Camila! We did not come this far to back out now! 

" Camz, of course!" she let out a soft giggle,"Would you like to use what you bought today? I mean, if you want though..." she said with a smirk. My cheeks were turning impossibly redder, I could just feel it. Of course! Why didn't I remember I bought such...thing... "Camz?" "Huh? Oh, yeah! Sorry Lo, I just remembered that I forgot about it" I kept on laughing nervously. Lauren then climbed off of me, instantly feeling the cold air hit my uncovered body.

 I groaned but then got up and walked to the bathroom to retrieve the toy from where I left it in the bathroom. I stood there for a few moments, with the vibrator being held by both of my hands. I inhaled and exhaled deeply, finally leaving the bathroom towards my room where a patiently awaiting Lauren sat on the edge of the bed.

 I stood there at the doorway with a puzzled face, fiddling around with the different buttons and switches on the toy. "Um, should I read the directions?...Or?" I asked, examining the vibrator closely in my hands like if I've never seen such thing in my life. Lauren let out a raspy low laugh, sending shivers down my spine, meanwhile she got up, naked as well and started walking towards me slowly, like a lion waiting to prance on its prey.