The Librarian Part Two (Camila GiP)

A/N: I'm half awake writing this, so I apologize in advance. I know I shouldn't be saying this, but I laughed writing this tbh bc ya'll are gonna hate me and also, what I write is really funny :') HUMP DAYYYY. Stay hydrated. LOOK OUT FOR THE A/N AT THE BOTTOM THO -eye emojis-

They played the Try-Not-To-Get-Caught-While-Looking-At-One-Another game for almost two hours. The library was starting to become empty, the only people there were a little study group, another librarian, and of course, Lauren.

"So then we meet again Wednesday, Lily will have her parent's car so we can get a ride from her. We can go out for breakfast first or whatever works best and - have a nice night Mrs. Wilson and Ms. Cabello! Oh, and then we could-" Camila smiled and waved at the group exiting the building. The older librarian left soon after them, wishing her a goodnight before grabbing her coat and leaving. Camila stood from her desk locking the door behind her and walked into the break room after, deciding to grab a cup of coffee.

As she was pouring herself a cup, she immediately felt a presence behind her and smiled. "You know, it's way past closing hours, Laur." She put her cup down and turned around, crossing her arms and leaning against the counter. Lauren was leaning against the door frame biting her bottom lip, giving Camila an almost hungry look.

"Yeah, I know." She said below a whisper locking her eyes with the girl before her. Camila felt herself twitch in her jeans at the look Lauren was giving her, her eyes were red at the rim of exhaustion, but lust was prominent behind them. She leaned on one foot and looked down, embarrassed that she was getting turned on by just getting looked at.

The only sounds in the room were of the coffee pot brewing, the air becoming thicker with tension. Lauren cleared her throat, eyes roaming down to Camila's bulge in her jeans. She smirked once Camila noticed her blatant staring and immediately pulled her sweater lower to cover herself. The taller girl walked towards Camila making her back up slightly, mimicking her arms crossed over her chest, until the other girl was nearly sitting on the counter top.

Camila's breathing became uneven, Lauren decided to place both arms behind the shorter girl and pull their bodies together. She gasped and shut her eyes, the sensation of Lauren subtlety grinding against her painfully aching member becoming too much to handle at the moment.

Lauren leaned besides her ear and pulled on her lobe gently with her teeth, finishing it off with a flick of her tongue. She almost lost it but composed herself when Camila let a little moan slip through her oh, so inviting lips. Her mouth ghosted from under her jaw to the corner of her lip, then smiled,

"Nervous?"

"I-"

"Thought so"

Her lips connected with Camila's parted ones. She was doing all the work until Camila came to her senses and kissed back hard, gathering all her strength she turned their positions around and lifted Lauren from under her thighs onto the counter. Camila gripped Lauren's thighs and spread her legs situating herself in between.

"Almost had you there, didn't I Laur?" she husked.

She was at a loss for words. She didn't even know what to say at the sudden change of dominance, but she did find it really, really hot. Lauren closed her eyes and wrapped her legs around Camila's waist bringing her close by her heels. "I've waited the whole fucking day for this moment, all the reading I've done I can probably explain rocket science to you in a matter of five steps."

Camila laughed lightly, "How do you think I felt? I held back from dragging you from your seat towards the back of this library and taking you on the bookshelves from behind."