Neighbors Pt.2

A/N: Because even I hate cliffhangers LMAO enjoy, xxMarina

The kiss was  fervent and heated, Camila's hands let go of the girl's wrists and started roaming inside Lauren's shirt where she cupped her breasts over her bra, roughly kneading them. This made Lauren bite down on the girl's bottom lip, eliciting a quiet moan from her. Her hands went down to the girl on top of her's waist causing their centers to grind on each other's hard.

  Camila's hand slid down until it was at the hem of Lauren's sweats, still grinding on her she whimpered an off as she connected their lips once again. Lauren quickly complied, too mesmerized on their hot make out session.

Without breaking any type of contact both girls were completely naked under the fort, Camila still straddling Lauren, who moved one of Camila's legs between hers into a more comfortable position. She steadied herself on her forearms besides the raven haired girl's head and rested her forehead on her sweaty shoulder, biting it gently as she continued rocking her hips onto Lauren's.

Lauren was so turned on by the situation; she could feel the girl above her dripping with arousal on her thigh. She didn't even know what to do with her hands anymore so she simply slid in down between their bodies and circled the girl's entrance waiting for her to look up for approval.

Instead, she felt Camila pull the hair on the back of her neck silently urging her to continue. Lauren sunk first one finger inside Camila, making the girl sit up straight and arch her back. A moan was caught at the back of her throat, so she released it as a satisfied whimper when she forcefully bucked her center onto Lauren's digits.

Inserting another finger, Lauren's mouth decided to wander around Camila's heavenly chest. Her tongue made teasing circles around the girls breast, Camila was in no state for teasing, clearly Lauren thought as she felt the younger girl search for more friction on her breast. Lauren took the hardened nipple between her teeth pulling on it gently, that made Camila finally release a moan, a really loud one too. Just with that, Lauren's eyes rolled to the back of her head, a gush of wetness was suddenly released. 

Her fingers stopped for a brief second then continued, adding a third finger as she pressed down on Camila's sensitive clit with her thumb. With a bite of Lauren's shoulder, Camila came hard and slumped on top of Lauren.

Their breaths mixed together, once they both controlled their breathing Camila leaned up and kissed Lauren slowly. A few moments later she sighed contently and connected her forehead with the older girls.

"So, um. The ice cream is probably melted" Camila whispered after a couple of minutes. Lauren chuckled into her hair, which was slightly sweaty due to their previous activities. The green eyed girl then got an idea. With a mischievous smile, she swapped positions with Camila straddling her hips. The younger girl stared at her in awe as she gave her a kiss on her nose, down to her lips, making her way down to her jaw, where she licked downwards and sucked on her pulse point. Camila gasped, her hands raking down Lauren's bare back which she arched at the pain.

 The green eyed girl started trailing kisses down Camila's body, stopping below her navel making her groan in frustration. "Round two?" Camila asked breathlessly as she arched her back and dug her fingers into Lauren's scalp. Lauren chuckled, causing a puff of hot breath to hit the other girls exposed center.

"I actually had something else in mind" she said before reaching outside the fort for the bowl of somewhat melted ice cream. "Lauren, I don't want to get all sticky."

"Trust me Camz, I'll clean you up good." Kinky little shit Camila smiled, giving into the girl's request. She was going to enjoy it as much as her anyways. "Alright go, I'm ready. Cream me." Lauren laughed at Camila's unintentional pun,"Sure babe."

Without any type of warning, Lauren poured a line of the cold treat from Camila's collarbone down to above her hot center.

A/N: Dammit now I want ice cream

Camila shuddered, cussing at herself for being persuaded into this sticky mess. "Lauren hurry it's about to drip down my neck." Lauren hovered above Camila, quickly swiping her tongue over her collarbone leaving a mark as she sucked on the now clean spot.

Camila was in cloud nine by now, all she was focused on was how Lauren's skilled tongue went down her body and how she purposefully stayed to suck on both of her breasts just to tease. But she was getting a little impatient, but before she could scold Lauren about her constant teasing, she plunged her tongue through her folds.

Camila was a moaning sweaty mess, and she kept on squirming. Lauren had to hold her hips down from incessantly thrusting her hips onto her mouth. Lauren wasn't really complaining though, her head was spinning from the bitter sweet taste of the other girl. Camila gave Lauren the motivation to accelerate her gestures as she moaned her name loud, it becoming even louder as Lauren decided to add two fingers to accompany her tongue.

Just at the sight before her made Lauren want to come, but chose to wait until Camila was ready to come with her. With a final flick on the hardened nub and thrust inside the girls molten core, Camila came, harder than the first time, spilling her juices all over Lauren's chin and thighs. Lauren came soon after, shocked at what just happened.

"Holy fuck Camz. That was hot."

Camila laughed softly, her arm draped over her eyes. "I'm so tired" Lauren wiped herself off onto the blankets, making a mental note to help Camila wash -or burn- them later. The green eyed girl cuddled up to Camila, becoming the big spoon.

Both girls sighed contently, Lauren pecked Camila's shoulders. Camila was about to speak up when a loud hum interrupted, suddenly the power returned. "Oh my god yessss" Camila rolled onto her side to face Lauren. The raven haired girl chuckled, tucking a wet strand of hair behind the girls ear.

"Do you want to go shower then cuddle on my bed naked?" Camila asked. Lauren laughed out loudly, picking up Camila by surprise throwing her over her shoulder making her squeal and hold on to Lauren. "Lead the way Camz" They both laughed as Camila pointed to the bathroom in the apartment with her foot. "I don't really mind this view" Camila said as she smacked Lauren's ass playfully.

"CAMZ! Stop, or else." Camila giggled, biting the soft flesh making Lauren yelp, "oh I'm shaking in my boots."

"Reminder we are both naked, you'll see. Just wait until I put you down..." 

A/N: Lamelamelame. Kept my word thooo. Hope this satisfied ya'll for now. Expect more updates. Consider this your guys's Christmas present for being naughty ;) (JESUS FUCK SORRY I'M OUT!) PS shout out to those who read these a/n's and laugh. Deuces xxMarina