Overnight Sensation(G!P Lauren)

A/N- A great way to start off summer vacation, right? BTW, No Way and Squeeze have been on repeat all dayy(summer bops af). P.s., Ya'll are Pretty Fucking Dope, Just So You Know ;) 

One of the feelings some people dread (while others anticipate) is those first stages of falling in love.

For Lauren, it had actually felt as if she had actually tripped over love for Camila, making it that much worse and irritating. This wasn't in her agenda, it wasn't supposed to be this way. She wasn't supposed to make her fall in love with her, the agreement was strictly physical and nothing more.

But then why did she get that gut-wrenching feeling at the pit of her stomach whenever the brunettes' name was mentioned? Why would she begin tapping her fingers on her knee nervously whenever she was sitting really close to her, even if she was just watching a movie or reading a book?

Lauren knew she was in trouble when she found herself wanting to invite Camila over to watch movies or nap together instead of fucking. Not that she ever sent those texts or pressed the call option on her name, she was way too scared for that.

The worst part? Camila didn't have the slightest clue. All she saw Lauren as was a good friend she decided to have sex with a few months back, and it killed the green eyed girl.  

Camila never thought much of the small gestures she would pick up after a while, like waking up at four in the morning just to listen to her talk about a bad dream she just had. Or watching her favorite movies without complaining, even though she knew Lauren absolutely hated them. She wouldn't mind listening to her talk for hours, giving her way too much information on insignificant things and waiting until she fell asleep to get some rest of her own.

It took a while for Lauren to come to terms and accept her feelings for Camila, but once she did, she didn't know what came next. Was she supposed to tell her? The movies she sat down to watch with the younger girl told her she did, but a small part of her was scared to death of what she might think - or say, for that matter.

So Lauren did what any nineteen year old girl in love would do- avoided Camila. Lauren kept herself busy, hanging out with the guys or working on more of her sketches, anything to stop herself from calling Camila or returning the many messages she would send her.  

Sure she felt bad, but she was sure that if she didn't see her for a few weeks or so, the new-found feelings would disappear. And it was working fine for her-

A knock on the door interrupted the raven haired girl from the show she was watching. She pressed pause, standing up and throwing her head back as a groan slipped through her plump lips. "Dinah, I said I didn't want to-" She cut herself off, her green eyes widening at the sight of Camila.

-until she showed up at her place, bags of Lauren's favorite snacks and drinks in her hands.

"Hey," Camila smiled, giving the taller girl a once-over. Although it hadn't been too long since the last encounter, she noticed small changes here and there. She'd be lying if she said she didn't miss her, because she did. A lot. 

Lauren snapped out of her daze, clearing her throat and nodding. "Hey, uh-" She scratched the back of her neck, shutting her eyes for two seconds before moving and opening the door a bit wider. "Want to come in?"

Camila nodded, slipping inside and setting the bags on the kitchen table. "I got you some stuff, and-" She grinned, rummaging through the bags. Pulling out a wine bottle, she wiggled her eyebrows, looking at the taller girl standing a few feet away from her.

"Wine?" She declared, raising her eyebrows.

"A couple of months ago we went to this party and you said it was-"