The Rally (Part Two)

A/N: Well hello there. Almost typed the story incorrectly lol. Read this before you read the story to not be confused, I sorta made time pass, so now they have been dating for five months. Also, it's the day of their Senior Rally Friday. Enjoy Loves -xxMarina 

Camila's POV:

Okay Karla, get your shit together. It's our Senior Rally, no big deal. Oh but it is a big fucking deal since you'll not only have a solo, but you will be performing it in front of every senior, AND your girlfriend. Shit.Yea that's right, girlfriend. I smirked to myself nodding my head as I recalled the day Lauren asked for us to be official after a few dates and whatnot.

 Our relationship has been stronger than ever since that one night we were home alone in my house, you guys get the idea.  We haven't done anything though, lately. We've both been sorta busy practicing for our performances, but we still hang out after. Today we are meeting up after the rally for some lunch, or so she said.

   I actually saw her about a minute ago walking into the auditorium, and god, her cheer outfit looks very hot on her. Does that skirt look better on her every time or what? Gosh it's getting a little warm in here...

 "Mila" Dinah nudged my arm with her elbow.

 "Hm?"

 "I said that the teacher has been calling you to lead girl. It's your time to shine" she said with a smirk as she waved spirit fingers in my face. I pulled on the collar of my shirt as I pushed them away with my other hand, 

"hush now, it's just our school song. Sheesh. You're acting as if I'm about to sing the national anthem in front of Beyonce" I said as I huffed standing up from my chair towards the center of the stage. 

Mr.Andrews was standing there with his baton in hand, tapping his foot impatiently. "Sorry sir,  I got a little distracted" I explained nervously. "It's okay kiddo. Hope you got to clear your head back there enough to start." He patted me on the back, "You'll do great Camila, don't let me down" he said as he winked and walked down the steps of the stage. Just great.

I was fixing my shako when I heard  familiar hollering and yelling coming  from the side bleachers. I turned and my guess was right, Dinah was standing on the bleachers waving her arms around yelling whatever nonsense while Lauren had her ears covered by her hands sinking back away from her in her seat. I giggled at my crazy ass best friend, then blew a kiss at Lauren's direction. I saw her face light up as she uncovered her ears and 'caught' the kiss, holding her hand against her chest. 

She then blew one of her own towards my direction, I caught it and playfully put it in my pocket, as soon as I looked back up she had a cute little pout. I mouthed to her as I patted my pocket softly 'for later'. Her gorgeous green eyes flickered, mouth pulling to her eyes giving me a thumbs up.

  Dork. My attention was caught a moment later by Mr. Andrews announcing our team, giving us the heads up to begin as soon as the room gets quiet. I let out a long sigh, here I go...

-

My performance lasted an agonizingly long two minutes, thirty seconds. I bowed to the crowd and scurried off the stage immediately unbuckling my shako. I was walking towards my seat when I felt a strong hand pull me back.

 "Camz" I turned around to see a smirking Lauren. 

"You did really well baby, you have an amazing voice" she said as she cupped my jaw and leaned in for a kiss. I leaned in before her pecking her lips quickly then pulled away. I smacked her repeatedly on the shoulder with the back of my hand