The Reunion Part One

A/N: For the phone conversation, Dinah's in bold (background voice in phone call with Camila) Normani's in italic.

"Yeah Babe, I already told you like six times once you pass Go, the bank has to give the player two hundred dollars!"

"Camz! I don't remember Monopoly being played this way when I was younger. There has to be something in here that explains this" the green eyed girl has been flipping through the little green instructions pamphlet for the past fifteen minutes.

"Laur, seriously you don't believe me? We literally go through this every, single, time! This is why we don't play board games" Camila huffed throwing her stack of colorful bills on the game board. She passed a hand through her hair flipping it to the side.

"Lauren, could you please just put that down so we could go out for ice cream of something? It's not that serious."

"Babe, you don't understand! I swear it is serious, I'm about to find out if my family has done me dirty when we used to play back then, seeing they now owe me... close to 3k in Monopoly money!" she held out three fingers to make her point.

Camila gave her an 'are you serious' look, laughing after at her wife. "Laur, seriously? You're going to hold that against your parents? It's just a-"

"Don't you dare say it's 'just a game'" she mimicked, "Because it's NOT."

Before Camila could argue with the older woman, her phone rang. She hushed Lauren raising her index finger up, reading the screen as it flashed 'Mani'. With a confused look, she glanced over at Lauren, mouthing Normani when she asked who was calling. The green eyed girl was surprised, not having heard of their best friend in over five years.

"Hello?"

"Oh my god, Mila! Hi! Long time no speak girl! How have you and your boo been doing? How many nieces and nephews do I have now?"

Camila nearly choked on air, "Oh my god, Mani! We've been great actually," she cleared her throat, "And none at the moment, we've been talking about it though, she's... coming around" she nervously bit the tip of her finger casting a quick glance at Lauren who had her eyebrows knitted carefully reading through the green pamphlet.

"Tell Lauser I'll beat her ass if she doesn't knock her up! I've been waiting for that Camren baby for centuries!" " Dinah shut up! Mila, don't worry it might happen sooner than you think girl, oh and you might be wondering why I'm calling. There's a meet up tomorrow at our old high school, you know, that old 'high school reunion' scheme to have Dinah spike the punch bowl again. "Hey that was one time!" "Anyways," she sighed, "I think it'll be a great opportunity for all of us to meet up again. What do you say Mila?"

Camila had the phone on speaker at this point, having Lauren hear the commotion between the two girls on the other line. Both women giggled at their friends antics. Lauren's eyes widened when she heard the Polynesians threat, knowing she's not bullshitting her. Clearing her throat, the older woman gently grabbed the phone from her wife's hands, putting the receiver close to her mouth.

"Soon D! I promise you, and hey Mani. Long time no speak! Camz and I would be honored to see you two hooligans after so long. What time do we have to be there?" She bit her bottom lip.

"Shit she better" "Dinah!" Loud rustling was heard through the other end followed by a loud thud. Once the rustling stopped, both girls looked at each other wondering what was going on in the other end. "Okay I'm back, sorry about her, you know how wives are" Normani chuckled. "Okay, well it says here that it starts at about three in the afternoon until ten at night."  she flipped through the little flyer she received in the mail a few weeks prior.

"Okay, got itHey, Mani? What happened to Dinah?" Lauren asked. Camila nodded her head having the same question as her wife. The darker girl had no time to answer, Dinah apparently returning to their living room and snatched the phone from Normani's hands. "Okay first of all, I thought we could only use these cuffs in the bedroom. Second of all, why would you leave the key at my arm length? And third of all, you're in big trouble babe. See ya at school Mila, Lauser. I got some business to take care of." "Dinah wait!" With that, the line went dead leaving the younger couple very confused.

Camila simply shrugged her shoulders and flicked Lauren's token off of the Monopoly board making her lose her place, jumping on top of her after. "Camz!"

-

Lauren woke up the next morning to an empty bed and the smell of pancakes. She quickly got up half naked and ran downstairs nearly tripping on the last step, quickly recovering when she jumped on her wife's back. "Laur! Careful babe I nearly burned my hand off" the brunette chuckled.

The green eyed girl simply giggled, still clutched onto her back. She nuzzled her nose on the side of her cheek and kissed her under her jaw, whispering a little 'sorry' in her ear before again kissing her neck. Camila let out a soft whimper, the sizzling of the bacon in the other pan bringing her back to her senses. "Laur seriously, go sit breakfast's nearly ready"

Lauren reluctantly let go and decided to go get a baggy plain t-shirt from their laundry room.

-

"Camz! Are you almost ready? It's almost three!" Lauren yelled at the bottom of the stairs fixing the collar of her shirt. She laughed softly once she heard a muffled 'yeah babe' from their bedroom.

-

"You know, I don't see why you had to dress like this for a stupid high school gathering." she shook her head keeping her eyes on the road. Camila turned on her seat to face her beautiful wife, checking her out for a brief moment before smirking. " I know, I just wanted to see your reaction" she reached her hand over to grab Lauren's gently drawing small figures on her palm, "Plus, I was hoping we'd get to pay a little visit to where we did it for the first time. Not that romantic, I know, but it was pretty special if you ask me."

The older girl nearly choked at her wife's request, and her eyes nearly bulged out of her head once it all clicked on why Camila decided to wear such a short dress. Lauren cleared her throat and rolled down the window a few inches, "Um, it's getting a little stuffy in here" Camila laughed halfheartedly and continued stroking her wife's hand.

-

"Alright so welcome back to Pacific High School, my class of 2015!"

All that was heard was clapping and a few groans from the people that actually bothered attending the ceremony. Which was pretty much a little more than half of them to the principals surprise. Camila and Lauren were seated way in the back next to Normani and Dinah, both couples arriving last, or as Dinah called it, 'fashionably late.'

During their ex-principals very, very, long speech, Camila's attention drifted around the gym, mindlessly looking around until she caught sight of her best friend sleeping with her shades on to seem awake. She giggled, earning a 'shh' from her wife, after a small 'sorry babe' she turned back to Dinah, deciding to mess with the Polynesian while she slept.

A few doodles with lipstick on her friend's face later, the brunette had to cover her mouth to prevent bursting into laughter at her masterpiece. She poked Lauren's side, pointing at Dinah's face so she could see her work of art, making both girls snicker.

A/N: Editing chapters, posting a few dusty drafts later. Part two coming soon, patience is the key to success :) thank you, have a good day, and stay hydrated. xxMarina