Scary Movie

AN: I seriously need me some coffee.

Camila's POV:

So today Lauren is going to take me to a movie date to watch this one scary movie she's always wanted to see. Let me tell you, I am not really fond of scary movies. In fact, I HATE them, but, since I love Lauren, this time I'll just suck it up. She knows I hate anything scary.

" Come on Camz, i'll hold you throughout the whole thing if you'd like, pleeeeease babe?", Um, it was totally unfair when she told me that. Why? Well, with a face like hers, those soft pink lips that formed a little cute pout, those sexy pleading eyes, I mean who wouldn't?

This girl seriously had me wrapped around her finger, or how my best friend Dinah had said, whipped. My thoughts were interrupted by the sound of the doorbell. I ran up to the door and quickly fixed myself up. When I opened the door, my beautiful girlfriend was standing there holding out a giant stuffed monkey and a box of chocolates. God, I fucking love this girl.

 "Oh my gosh babe! Is that for me? Thank you thank you thank you!" I jumped on her wrapping my legs and arms around her kissing her all over her face. 

She giggled and hugged me tightly humming in response. "Why yes it is Camz." She said while leaning in to kiss my neck.

 "And hello to you too gorgeous. Let me just set these things over here. You ready to go babe?" she asked as I let go of her and walked towards the living room.

 I placed the stuffed animal on the sofa and the chocolates on the coffee table. In response I grabbed her hand and pulled her out the door. I stopped for a moment to lock the door, only to flinch back when I turned around to see Lauren nearly inches from my face. I could feel her breath on my face while she looked into my eyes, lifting my chin with one finger gently as she pushed me lightly against the door, kissing me softly.

 I unconsciously let out a low moan feeling Lauren smile into the kiss, pecking me one last time before she leaned away. I whimpered softly as I missed the contact of her perfect mint tasting lips.

 "Come on Camz, we'll miss the movie" she said smirking as she jogged down the steps to her car, opening my side of the car door. 

Such a fucking tease, I thought as I pouted and walked towards the open door. 

"Aw Camz you're so cute" she said as she pecked my nose.

**Fifteen minutes later**

We finally arrived at the movie theater, after what seemed like an eternity with Lauren's driving. Well, it's not that bad but still better safe than sorry like she kept repeating. After we found an open parking space, Lauren quickly got out and paced around the car to open my side, holding out her hand for me to grab it.

 I gladly took it as she kissed it, "My lady" she said while bowing down. I intertwined my arm with hers then we walked towards the ticket booth, where the guy standing behind stared me up and down. 

"Two tickets for Poltergeist please" Lauren said, but he didn't budge until she loudly cleared her throat. "Hey cockmuppet eyes up here" Lauren said while knocking harshly on the glass pane once she noticed his blatant staring. 

"Oh, yea sorry here you go" he turned to me, "Ladies" he winked at me. That made me really uncomfortable, so I just shrunk back a onto Lauren's arm.

 "Hey have some respect for my girlfriend before I go in there and shove that microphone up your scrawny ass!' she started yelling trying to strangle him through the little speaker slot.