New Yoga Instructor

A/N: Choo choo, The Grammar and Punctuation Correction Train, coming through

Lauren's POV:

It was a sunny Monday morning here in New York. I woke up and began my daily five in the morning routine putting on my yoga pants and sports bra. I ran downstairs to prepare my protein shake while I attempted to simultaneously  grab my hair up in a tight pony tail. I finally grabbed my yoga mat and headed for the workout room on the third floor of my hotel, walking towards the elevator and pressed the designated button to go down.

All of a sudden I heard a "Wait!" causing me to look up to see a petite brunette speed walking towards the doors with a huge sport bag in one hand and a water bottle in the other. I finally snapped out of looking at the mesmerizing brown eyed woman's face as my foot blocked the portal.

 "Whew! Thank you so much! I was not really looking forward to taking the stairs" she breathlessly said while tucking a strand of brown hair behind her ear.

"No problem. What floor are you taking?" I asked. 

"Oh, I'm going to the third floor" she said. 

No way I thought. "Wow hey me too. I have yoga class in about 10 minutes and I'm just heading over to prepare my stuff. I heard we have a new yoga instructor since the last one quit due to the fact that she somehow broke her hip" I explained to her chuckling.

 " Yeah I have to go prepare some stuff as well. Sorry but I didn't catch your name?"

 "Duh, sorry. It's Lauren." I introduced myself outstretching my hand. She shook my it with a delicate, but firm grip.

 "I'm Camila. Nice to meet you, Lauren" she said grinning widely.

 Lord her hands are really soft. The elevator panel dinged, breaking our gazes. "Well, I'll see you around, Lauren" she shuffled through the elevator doors, walking away swaying her hips but then turned around to send me a quick wink. I was just left there speechless contemplating what just occurred. I walked through the lobby into the workout room, finding it to be empty. Thank God.

 I spread my mat inches away from the front wall, where I would be standing directly in front of the instructor. I have the attention span of a newborn puppy, so I had to always be in front to make sure the instructor always kept me on check. Ten minutes passed, and I was sitting on my mat scrolling through my phone when a few women started coming through the door.

 The hotel assistant manager walked in behind the last of the girls when he cleared his throat, saying how the new instructor would be here shortly but asked if we could start by doing our own stretches to warm up. And with that message, he walked out, closing the door behind him. About five minutes later, I heard the wooden door creak open. 

From my stretching position, I couldn't see who it was, mainly because I was bent over facing the back wall. I heard a low whistle. "Damn Laur" I heard the familiar voice behind me say as I sprung up from my position, beet red from my face as I could tell in the walls mirror. I slowly turned around to see who the voice belonged to, my thoughts being correct. 

"Camila? What are you doing here?" She looked me up and down before speaking again.

 "Ms. Cabello for you Jauregui" she spoke in a stern but playful way. She then clapped her hands

"Ladies, hello I will be your new yoga instructor" my jaw dropped at the sudden discovery

"Some of you may have heard the unfortunate accident Mrs. White had. If any of you have any questions feel free to ask away, I wouldn't mind knowing more about each of you" she looked up from the clipboard in her hands."Lauren, are you listening?"