Epilogue: I Love You In Every Universe

Days passed and Wong and Stephen walk along the courtyard as the other Sorcerers start to practice their spells, including America. "How is this so much harder than a Multiversal portal?" she asked as she moves her hands pretty fast but no portal appeared except for some sparks.

"She needs to slow down, and be more patient." Stephen tells Wong as they walk past her. "Reminds me of another student I knew." Wong said as he looks over at Stephen, who gives a small smile.

"How are you feeling?" Wong asked him. "Why do you ask?" Stephen asked as they stop at the top of the stairs of the courtyard. "(Y/n) said that you used the Darkhold to dreamwalk into your own corpse." Wong said. "Oh. Yeah, right, uh...I'm fine." Stephen said. "But I do wanna ask you something. Are you happy?" he asked Wong, who gives him a curious look. "That's a...interesting question." he said.

"You'd think that saving the world would get you there, but...It doesn't." Stephen remarks and Wong thinks for a moment. "Sometimes, I do wonder...of my other lives. Yet I remain grateful in this one. Even with each tribulations." he said and Stephen nods. "Soon we'll have to go through a long one." he said. "No, we don't." Wong said and (y/n) walks up to them.

"Hey, boys." (Y/n) greets and they smile and Wong bows to her. (Y/n) nods at him then looks over at Stephen, who then bows to her. "Wow..." she said, impressed, as Stephen stands up, straight.

"Well, are we ready?" (Y/n) asked Stephen. "Oh yeah..." Stephen said as he walks up to her. (Y/n) makes a portal as Wong walks away. "Wait." America said as she runs up to the couple before they go through the portal. They stop and turn to her.

"'Sup?" She said.

"'Sup?" they said back to her.

"Made some sparks." America said, smiling. "Great. You'll be doing magic in no time." (Y/n) said, giving her an encouraging smile. "Your parents would be proud. I hope you'll get to show them one day." Stephen said and they turn but America said. "Guys?"

They turn back to her. "I'm glad I found your universe." she said. "So am I, kid. So am I." Stephen said and (y/n) nods and they head in through the portal, which lead them back in the Sanctum.

(Y/n) and Stephen were packing up for their honeymoon when Stephen stops his packing and looks over at his new wife. He goes up behind her and wraps his arms around her then starts to kiss her neck. 

(Y/n) giggles at this. "Jeez, we haven't even left the Sanctum yet." She said, laughing, as he continues kisses her neck then he stops and buries his face in the space between her neck and shoulder. "Stephen? You okay?" She asked, concerned. He thinks for a moment then he stands up, straight, and she turns to him.

He looks down at her into her (e/c) eyes that he loves so much. "I love you." He said and (y/n) gives him a fond smile. "I love you in every universe and...I want to say I'm sorry if I had been distant with you lately. I...I had been scared..." he said and she furrows her brow. "Scared of what?" She asked him.

"Of being a father. Ever since you told me you were pregnant, the reality of it came crashing down on me and I started to doubt myself of being one and..." he stops and looks down and (y/n) gives him a sympathetic look then takes his chin between her pointer finger and thumb and pulls his head to look at her.

"You don't think I'm scared too?" She said. "Well, you seemed so sure and happy..." Stephen said, confused. "Because I was trying to be strong for you. But when I noticed that you were being distant, I was afraid you were having second thoughts about us and this baby." She said and Stephen shakes his head. "I'd never have second thoughts about you. I just didn't want you to think less of me if you ever found out about my doubts of being a father." He said and (y/n) chuckles.

"No, I'd never think less of you." She said and they share a look. "Well, maybe we can be scared of parenthood together." (Y/n) said, a bit jokingly, and Stephen smiles and leans down and kisses her. "Now c'mon, we earned this long awaited honeymoon." (Y/n) said once Stephen pulls back from the kiss and leans his forehead against hers. "Yes, ma'am." He whispers and they share another loving kiss and they go back to packing up their clothes.

But as Stephen was taking some shirts over to his suitcase he felt a twinge of pain in his head. He shakes his head but the pain started to get worse and worse then he drops his clothes and falls to his knees and begins to groan in pain.

"Stephen?" (Y/n) said, confused, as Stephen was doubled over. "STEPHEN!" (Y/n) yells, fearfully, as she runs over to him and he rears his upper body up and screamed in pain as a third eye appeared on his forehead, making (y/n) scream in terror at this.

Weeks had passed and Stephen and (y/n), whose stomach had grown some, were walking down the street of New York. Stephen had an arm around her and they were talking and laughing together when they hear a voice behind them.

"Doctor Strange?" The female voice said and the couple stop and turn to see a blonde woman wearing a purple outfit. "Can we help you?" Stephen asked her as him and (y/n) stare at her, confused. "You caused an Incursion, and we’re gonna fix it." she said as she walks up to the two then she pulls out a blade. 

Then she turns and started to cut into the air, opening a portal to what looked like the Dark Dimension. Then she turns to them. "Unless you’re afraid." she said and Stephen stares at her then turns to (y/n). "You mind, sweetheart?" He asked her and she sighs and nods. "Go save the world." She said and Stephen gives her a kiss then walks up to the woman.

"Just be back home by ten!" (Y/n) calls out to him. He smiles and nods then turns to the woman. "Ready when you are." Stephen said as the third eye appears on his forehead and they jump through the portal while (y/n) shakes her head.

🎉 You've finished reading Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness (Doctor Strange x Female!Reader) 🎉