Mondstadt

"Sir Cielo you have to get me an audience with the Acting Grandmaster."

"She's busy Ruth I'll be sure to add you to the list ok?" Cielo said pinching the bridge of his nose.

"Master Cielo Prince has gotten out again! I need Grand-"

"Keep your cat indoors and put a request to the adventures guild I've told you many times to do so before!" Cielo said as his eyes twitched a bit.

"Master Cielo I have a list of-"

"Thank you Lawrence..."

"Master Cielo there has been an outbreak of Hilichurl in the Falcon's Coast a lot of them have overrun certain hunting spots, and encampments have escalated to a high percentage."

"Yes I am aware and we're sending our best to go after them." Cielo said once again appeasing the worries of the citizens of Mondstadt and keeping up with the Knights of Favonius mandate as he walked up the Mondstadt steps and to the headquarters.

"Trouble again Cielo?" A cocky voice said as Cielo glared a the man clad in white with a smiling mask that exposed one of his eyes.

"Sorry doctor but I don't require a check up neither does any of my knights or my Grandmaster." Cielo said as his silver eyes had met with Dottore's eyes.

"Heh. You of all people should know the Knights of Favonius won't be as successful in the defense of- oh?" Dottore said smiling at Cielo as the Throne Knight held his sword to Dottore's neck.

"Hehehe why must you insist on denying the inevitable? I thought the Thorne Knight was smarter than that?"

"Unlike you I've swore an oath to protect Mondstadt to the fullest. And I'll be defending it to my last breath. Me and all of Knights won't ever turn our backs against Mondstadt."

"Well we both know that's a lie. After all there's Eroch the former investigator, Cre-"

"Dottore did you have an appointment today?"

"Why yes in an hour I'll be-"

"Oh let me see... Sorry I don't see anything for the next hour. Looks like you'll have to reschedule." Cielo said entering headquarters taking a deep breath as he leaned on the door.

"Master Cielo... Are you ok?" Klee asked tilting her head as she looked at Cielo with a concern look on her face.

"Hah... Yes I'm fine... Thank you for your concern... Hm? And what's a Humpty dumpty doing in your pocket?" Cielo asked the girl as he bent down to her and grabbed the most likely bomb.

"Eh! Well I uh..."

"You're thinking about blowing up the fish at Cider Lake again aren't you?!"

"Eck! Uh n-no..."

"Hm... I guess I'll tell Jean... Unless you put the Humpty Dumpty down that one building's chimney like last time." Cielo smiled handing Klee the Humpty Dumpty.

"You're the best master Cielo!" Klee said hugging the Throne knight.

"Hehe now hurry and be very ninja like." Cielo said with a one eye smile.

"Ninja! Hehe Yay!" Klee said dashing off excitedly to the diplomatic building.

"Hah..."

"Master Cielo is everything alright?" A knight asked looking at him.

"Oh hey Huffman. Yea it's just the usual." Cielo said with a small smile before stretching his back.

"I see you and Grandmaster Jean work very hard. Speaking of which I have a letter for the Acting Grandmaster with a symbol I don't recognize." Huffman said handing Cielo a letter.