ANOUNCEMENT

Ok so I was planning on updating this and turning it into a proper story with a start to finish but ever since the last chapter I have run dry with ideas. I have no idea where I would take this and honestly as much as I would like to see this story form into something I'm really proud of I just don't know where to go. I wanted to keep writing this because Akitoya is one of my comfort ships and I really wanted to make something for them. Don't get me wrong I'm very happy with what I've written this far and I'm glad that you guys seem to be enjoying it too, but I don't want to be that one person who leaves a fanfic open ended without informing the readers of where the fanfic is headed.

The reason I'm making this "ANOUNCEMENT" chapter is because I don't think I'll be adding on to this fanfic and even if I did have some sort of idea for what I was going to write next I feel it would simply end up this way again. I am not continuing this Fanfiction.

*So... you have daddy issues? IS DISCONTINUED* I'm sorry and for any of you who wanted more of this fic please know that I deeply apologize for being unable to continue it.

This doesn't mean I will stop writing Fanfiction. I actually plan to keep writing for the foreseeable future but this one is not a fic I will finish. I hope you understand

Sincerely the author