A Grand Ol Day in Night Raven

Ah, my lovely Lord,

The noble and beautiful flower of evil,

You are the most beautiful, number one in this world.

ーMirror, mirror on the wall, who's the most...

ーFor thee, guided by the Mirror of Darkness,

Follow thy heart and take the hand of the one reflected in the mirror.

Flames that turn even stars into ashes,

Ice that imprison even time,

Great tree that swallow even the sky,

Don't be afraid of the power of darkness,

Come now, show your power.

Mine, theirs, and yours,

There's only a little time left for us.

Do not let go of that hand, at all costs.

....

I didn't, I don't regret it because I truly love everything and everyone here.

But...who are you?

-----------------------------

Yuu opened his eyes, blinking away the feeling of anxiousness and fear he had inside of him, rubbing his eyes as he sat up with a groan and looked around.

What was that....?

No, he shook his head thinking back about the day and everything around him at the moment.

Right...he was in the Valley of Thorns right now, he had spent time with Malleus during the summer following his 11th birthday. Night Raven was going to have it's mass repeat year starting in less than week because of the overblots and everything.

He was going to head back soon...

But why was he so anxious? What was this feeling bubbling up inside of him right now?

KNOCK. KNOCK.

"Sir. Fujimaru?"

"Yes?"

"Lady Maleficent is requesting your presence before your departure back to Night Raven."

"Right, give me half an hour?"

"Of course. Will you require the maids?"

''No, just have them bring my stuff to the foyer," he called, getting out of his bed as the servant confirmed the request.

He rushed to the closest where a myriad of clothing was inside.

He had been given so many clothing items when he had lived in Night Raven and then Crewel had taken out on a shopping spree, then Vil, then Leona...then Lilia and Maleficent, then Cater, Kalim and a whole number of people really but in the end he couldn't take most of it with him to Night Raven...

...But the thought still made him happy.

Without another thought in his head he grabbed his go to of a distinctly english shirt with fitted sleeves that puffed out at the end, high waisted slim pants with a tri buckle on. He slipped into some of his training boots and grabbed the amulet that Lilia had given him.

It matched and with the power in the castle it was better safe than sorry.

He quickly brushed his hair, grabbing a hair tie before heading out the door into the very long and complex corridors of the castle; passing by guards and servants like who he waved to in greeting before he came to the dining room where two servants opened the door.