The Culinary Crucible...But Not Really

"I'm sorry....what?"

"Ahahahah...." Crowley whimpered as Urbi snarled at him, her husband beside her as he bounced his son on his knee smiling as he let her rage.

"Those little girls are....are...are...conspiring to kick Yuu out of his OWN DORM? The one me and my husband helped pay for," she demanded once more, arms crossed as she stood over Crowley who debated throwing the title of Headmaster onto Trein for the X-th time.

Ahh, the older man would kill him but he thinks it would be worth it.

"And not only that, but that stupid eyesore of a woman thinks me and my people are animals? ANIMALS!"

"Sweetie, I think people can hear you," Farena warned before whimpering as her gaze fell to him.

"Stay out of this!"

"Sorry!" He yelped, holding his son closer as Urbi turned to Crowley with an expectant look.

''Why hasn't her headmaster done anything yet," she demanded, stepping forward.

"...Something...had happened..." he began, unsure if he was able to explain things to her at all.

"And?"

"And I am not at liberty to discuss said...happenings," he finished, flinching at the hand she slammed onto his desk.

"Why not?"

"Because it involves one of the students of Night Raven that you do not have any relation too."

"Oh really?"

'Yes, and as much as I am sure you all talk about me, I don't just go on willy nilly telling you all about students that have nothing to do with you," he defended, swallowing as she was staring right into his soul.

"...If it wasn't about Yuu I would be impressed."

"....Kingscholar."

"Yes, because he thought it was important for me to know thaT we might need to intervene on the school's behalf," Farena informed Crowley. "...What is the Mirror after?"

'The fault lies with me and me alone. I have consulted the Queen of the Briar Valley and I ask of you to not ask," he warned.

Both of the monarchs understood what he was saying and they backed off.

"...Is something happening with Unca Yuu?"

"Nothing Cheka," Farena smiled as the boy looked confused at all the adults around him.

"I wanna go and have tea with him," he spoke, nodding as he was sure of himself. He tried to jump out of his father's lap and go to his guyard to take him to Ramshackle only for his father to hold him tighter.

"You can't go to Ramshackle right now Cheka," his father told him. "Yuu is having some troubles in the dorm he wants to fix up..."

"...But I wanna..." he began, bottom lip quivering.

"Yuu will have you for tea next time. It's just we came at a bad time," his father assured him, Urbi turning to Crowley with an intense eye.

"Why haven't you made a separate dorm for them all? I understand that magic must happen within the bounds of the school, but there is no need for the boys to suffer with them all."

"...I know...but if I ask for more funding or if a building pops up-"

"Just say it was for Yuu," Urbi scoffed. "He and those boys he's friends with are all geniuses in their own rights," she reminded him. ''They are all going to go far...hell might as well allow them to make their own business right out of Night Raven," she rolled her eyes.