Classes Mayhem

Hello, hello! I thought to clear up some questions people have had and sent me in private with this new chapter about dorm placements! 

So!!! 

Why is Gryffindor in Ignihyde, not Savanaclaw?

Answer: Leona doesn't want them in there and he knows that all of Savanaclaw will bully them and will do anything they can to make their lives miserable. And he won't do anything, at all.  Trying to avoid this, they move them to Ignihyde who they see as the best to handle them since they are introverted and won't interact with them too much. As they have the most space since I don't see a lot of students actually being in Ignihyde since they usually are skilled with tech in some way and not a lot of people tend to have the skill that Idia and his roommates have. 

Why Pomefiore for Ravenclaw and not Scrabia?

Answer: Kalim is a very joyous and person oriented type of guy who would have tried to still speak with the Ravenclaws. Ravenclaws are the more subdued type of Hogwarts students and Vil and his dorm are more suited to care for them since they are both independent and won't get in one another's wya. 

Why is Hufflepuff in Scrabia, not Octavinelle?

Answer: It was decided no dorm would be with Octavinelle on the basis of Azul seeing them as Free Game. Night Raven Students are different, but Azul doesn't care about these new people. He will do anything and everything to take advantage of these people and the NRC staff knows it. That and Kalim is Kalim, he will be open and warm to the new students unless they give him a reason not to be and the Hufflepuffs are usually more kind hearted and would be best in Scrabia. 

Why is Slytherin in Diasomnia?

Answer: They picked up on their aversion to non magical things pretty easily and thought it would be best to have them in the least technologically advanced dorm to keep things calm with them.

---------------

Last night was a nightmare to get out of.

"I thought they would have left," Yuu hissed as he sat up from his bed and looked out the window to the sprawling gardens.

"Heheheh, reporters are always vultures ah Yuu-Chan?"

''Yeah, no joking," he yawned. "Anything happen yesterday?"

"Nothing much, Young Luna was just walking around most of the day and all the other girls stayed in their dorms."

"I have a feeling that is not going to last," Yuu sighed, running a hand through his hair as he stretched his body.

''Also Crewel is in your main study room!"

"...Why didn't you tell me," he yelped, jumping up and rushing to his closet in his room.

"We...We thought it best to let you sleep," they spoke softly as he rushed out in a dress shirt, slacks and some dress shoes. He rushed down the stairs, using the banister to twirl around into the hallway and bolt down to the study at the end of the hall.

"Sorry dad," he gasped as he zoomed in, the door slamming open as Crewel jumped in his seat, looking up before sighing.

'I told them to tell you it wasn't an issue," he grumbled, getting up to close the double doors as his son panted, hunched over with his hands on his knees. "Your not in trouble, besides, all I said was today. I never said a time!"

'S...Still, I like being punctual," he reminded his dad with a pout.

"Yes, yes. The 'hurry up and wait'," he rolled his eyes, moving to pout them both a cup of tea as Yuu fixed his shirt. "I have interesting things to share with you," he hummed, Yuu nodding as he sat opposite of his father as he took out the bag.