The Case of the Vanished Students

Something was wrong...

The sun had not risen....and students were missing.

Something was very wrong.

And soon both schools were assembled before the Mirror in front of the Dark mirror, a thickened black mist shrouded the mirror entirely as soon accusations, fingers and demands began to get thrown around.

And Dumbledore had enough.

"....SILENCE," Dumbledore commanded them all, looking over the mass of students as the remaining NRC student body shifted in their spots.

"Heya! I just got back! Neither Yuu or Luna are in the dorm," Ace gasped, bursting in as Flintwick gasped, dropping his wand as Crewel stiffened.

"And the door?"

"It's locked, and all it's functions have been set to auto stabilization," he told the teacher cryptically.

"...I see," Crowley breathed, nodding as he walked around the mirror chamber to the new Mirror before the shattered Dark Mirror. "We are in quite the mess."

'Someone powerful enough to grab Malleus Draconia and Lilia Vanrouge? I would say so," Leona commented. "As well as get past our systems that Shroud personally put up?"

"And Yuu," Silver reminded him, the Hogwarts students raising a brow at that. 'He might have just discovered his magic, but he is not one to be messed with. He knows how to fight and has the skill to defend himself."

"Himself, Vanrouge," Crewel reminded the boy. 'If Miss Lovegood was threatened, Yuu would be in a bind. As good as he is with magic he has not trained it and he only knows self defense techniques. Not offensive."

Bull shit, the DA thought.

"....I see."

"That being said...for anything to get past Yuu and his defenses makes me worried," Crewel admitted, biting his lip as he looked in the mirror. "Especially since he worked with Shroud and Lilia to make the best protection system in all of Twisted Wonderland.

"I found this in his room though," Ace suddenly remembered, taking out a small note card. "It's his handwriting...but it's off?"

"...Let me see," Trein asked, being the most familiar with Yuu is his writings.

"....Well," Leona demanded, Trein giving him a warning look before sighing.

'He placed a cipher within the note. Swapping out words or placing a capital in the middle of a word. He's placed two fairly simple ones in a complex fashion. He's no doubt used a numeral value to the letters as well, making it even more complicated."

"...He had the time to do that as he was being kidnapped," Rook marveled as Floyd hummed.

"...I don't think so," he commented, Riddle raising a brow. "Shrimpy must've known something was happening on campus but it was happening TOO fast for him to raise the alarm," he sang, smiling a dangerous grin as people turned contemplative. "If he had the time then everyone would still be here after all..."

"...He's not wrong. If he had the time he would have contacted Shroud to sound the alarm or he did and Shroud was already gone," Crewel growled, brows pinched as Trein worked to undo the cipher. "Meaning he had the knowledge this was going to happen, but no means in sounding the Alarm fast enough to get EVERYONE out of this mess."

"He's right! Yuu-san made no use of the interdorm communications or the personal communication lines we all have," Ortho nodded, looking up from his screen. 'Last communication on the line isn't from Yuu at all! In fact the last time he used it was yesterday at 8:47 PM, the message is as follows-"