A Needed Respite, Not Actually Restful

"I cannot WAIT," Ace cried out as they walked to the entrance of the school grounds. 'To get away from them!!!"

"Me too," Deuce grumbled, still upset over what happened a little under a week ago. "I still wanna knock her teeth out!"

"Guys," Yuu sighed, not even bothering to try and stop them in reality. He was glad as well to have some time away from them all.

"Yuu they called you the worst thing possible," they cried out in protest, being joined by Jack who scowled as he realized what they were talking about.

"You did the right thing by putting them in their place," Jack nodded just as Leona appeared with Ruggie in tow.

'I should have turned her into dust," he huffed, a growl coming to his throat before he managed to quell it.

"They are just...stupid," Yuu grumbled, having never told them the age he lived in.

How it still wasn't fine to be how he was and how he would have been beaten in the streets and left for dead. After being kicked out no doubt by his mother and father for being...what he is.

Better...to never let them know.

"...What have I agreed to," Crewel sighed as he looked over the group that was going to his beach house.

"...Please," Yuu begged, blinking and turning on the water works that Crewel scoffed at.

"I am immune to that pup, but nice try. That being said, here," he handed the keys to his son who hummed in response. "Make sure you don't make too much of a mess for my cleaning lady and make sure that you clean the Kitchen and do NOT BURN IT DOWN," he hissed, turning to the rest of them as they held their hands up in defense of themselves.

"Yes, yes," they all sighed.

"Enjoy and make sure to not think about it," Crewel warned his boy who grumbled in annoyance but nodded anyway.

"Come on loser, let's head to town," Ace slinging an arm over his shoulders while Yuu rolled his eyes.

It was going to be a rough couple of days with this lot, that was for sure.

"What is going on," many of the Hogwarts students murmured as they noticed the lack of NRC students around.

"...Didn't Yuu say they have a week long break," Fred murmured to Neville who nodded. "Lucky him."

"I guess so,' Neville shrugged. "I mean...we are in their school..."

"I guess," George nodded before they headed off to class.

Neville himself gathered all his items and rushed down the unfamiliar but familiar halls to reach his class where a majority of students were already seated and ready for class to begin.

"All I am saying is that it is nice to be away from all of them," people murmured, Neville shaking his head as he took out the book on herbs from their library from his bag and began to read the rather large book as whispers continued around him.

"I am wondering...what's it like Mione?"

'What like Ron," Hermione demanded, turning to her friend as she sat beside Neville.

'That bloke's dorm? Wasn't it all for him?"

'He's an academic Ron. He needs his own space," Hermione defended. "I know I am like that when I am doing something."

"Isn't he...you know...a muggle?"

"And as they have told us many times, many muggle have positions in the wizarding world here," she scoffed. "Honestly Ron."