Nephew

As I was leaving behind the Dancing Pole, I let a small breath of relief leave my lungs only to have to take another one in, not knowing where I was going.

All I knew, was that I was going to meet someone who was gonna rob me of my body, and I had no say in the matter. Not that I ever do.

Back when my parents had died, I was very young maybe around 4, I was forced to live in the streets, no one wanting me. That's when I stumbled upon Orochimaru and the Dancing Pole. He offered me shelter. I ended up staying there until he told me when I was twelve that I had to start working too. It only started as dances, then it changed to blowjobs and hand jobs and personal dances. Now though, it was all going to change for the worst.

The only thing I had left was my body and what could resemble privacy. I didn't want to lose everything that I was for anybody, but I knew that if I didn't obey I'd be in terrible trouble. And probably forced to stay in the streets again. I had no friend to help me in the matter. The only people I ever felt close with was a co-worker. Her name was Tsunade. I called her granny, and she was easily irritable. She's one of the only ones that would listen to me talk about my problems.

I snapped out of my thoughts when we pulled up to a big building. The lights of the lobby were bright, shining through the glass doors. Orochimaru entered the building like he owned it, which he might actually do. He grabbed my wrist and dragged me in the elevator. He didn't let go of my wrist as he waited for the doors to open back up again. He was holding on really tight and it hurt.

The doors opened to a wide corridor and he pulled me along with him to the door. He grabbed some spare keys and unlocked the door. He walked us in before closing the door and calling out to who I assumed is his nephew.

-Kakashi, are you there?

I heard some shuffling before a tall man came into view. He had gray hair that seemed to defy gravity, a blue navy mask on and a scar covering his left eye. He was buttoning up a dress shirt, giving me just a hint of abs.

-Yea? He asked looking over at us.

His eyes instantly grabbed mine and I didn't even know how to feel. He stared for a while, dark gray eyes watching me. He was easily one of the most handsome guys I ever laid eyes on. Of course, I couldn't compare the scum of customers we had, to him.

He raised an eyebrow, his eyes going to his uncle.

-What's going on? I wasn't expecting you until tomorrow. And who's the kid?

-This is Naruto, Orochimaru says gesturing to me. I want you to take his virginity.

-No, Kakashi deadpanned. I don't even have time right now, I have an event tonight.

-I just want you to get rid of it for me. Plus, you have tons of experience in the matter. Teach him a little trick or two. I give you a month. It's plenty of time.

-I'm not doing it, he repeated.

-I'm not asking,  Orochimaru said.

He dropped a bag he had prepared for me and swiftly turned around and left before either of us could say anything.

Kakashi sighed at his closed door before turning to me. He looked me up and down before looking at the bag at my feet.

-Do you have something that looks like a suit in there? He asked.

I shook my head, knowing I didn't.

He sighed again before taking the bag on the floor and waving me over. He walked me to his bedroom, and dropped the bag on the bed before turning to his closet. He went to the far back and started looking at clothes.

-I hope one of my old suit will fit you. He grabbed one and pulled it out before handing it to me.

I mumbled a small thanks and he guided me to the bathroom.

-I don't have time to give you a tour, we'll do that later. Take a quick shower and put the suit on. I'll be waiting for you.

He closed the door in my face before I could say anything else, not that I was going to. I walked over to the shower before looking back at the door. I ran over and locked it before stripping and turning on the shower.

The shower was normally the moment I would break down, but I didn't even have that luxury this time, I was on a clock. I put body wash on a loofa and scrubbed my skin until it was a bright red. I felt so dirty, flashes of what I did earlier plaguing my now empty mind.

A few minutes later, I was dressed and out the door. Everything was normal. Nothing out of the ordinary for me. It had been six years and I still wasn't used to it.

I took a deep breath as we left the apartment and got into the taxi. I knew without a doubt that tonight was going to be horrible.