First Date

We settled on the planetarium. So, Kakashi drove us to the next town over to the only planetarium around. He parked the car close tothe entrance. He got out and surprisingly came to my side to open the door for me. I giggled playfully and followed him inside.

The line was long as it was the weekend. We waited patiently for our turn. I was looking at the kids running around. There was a gift shop in the far left corner. I'd be sure to check that out later.

-Now that I think about it, you're birthday is in 9 days, Kakashi commented.

I nodded slightly.

-Anything you want?

I thought about it for a while. Before laughing. Kakashi raised an eyebrow in question.

-A cat.

He shook his head.

-Sadly I am allergic to cats. We can get a dog if you want, though.

-Sure. A dog sounds good too. But I want to get it from a shelter.

-Give a second chance to a pet that lost its family is so sweet of you.

-Well, Orochimaru gave me a second chance. Even though he's fucked in the head.

-You can say that again.

A lady called us to the counter and Kakashi paid for our tickets. He took my hand and lead us to the right room.

It was another 20 minutes before it started, so we looked around a little bit. There were some games and boards about planets and comets. We went around quickly before the doors for our presentation opened.

We were in the first ones there, so when I noticed giant beanbags where you could laid down, I excitedly pulled Kakashi towards one.

The room was dark with stars everywhere on the ceiling and walls. More people kept coming in and taking seats or other beanbags across the floor.

The doors locked after another 10 minutes ans the introduction started. The stars in the room changed to constellations and planets as the voice explained along the secrets of the universe.

The room was cold and I snuggled into Kakashi's side. He wrapped his arm around me and laced our fingers together. I felt his gaze on me as I was looking around the lights dancing in the room.

40 minutes later, the show came to en end. Everyone started gathering their things and leaving. Kakashi and I stayed on the beanbag a few more moments, waiting for everyone to leave. When most of the people were out, we got up and made sure we had everything before heading towards the doors.

Kakashi managed to sneak a peck on my head before we were out.

As we were leaving, Kakashi stopped by the gift shop. We got some NASA socks and a card game inspired by the galaxy.

After that, we got back home. We got comfy on the couch and Kakashi turned on the tv. I wasn't really focused on what was playing. I had been so relaxed all day that I was getting rather sleepy. So, I snuggled back onto Kakashi.

-Today was nice, Kashi. I mumbled, barely audible. Thank you.

I fell asleep after that.