Taken

It had been a few days since our first date. My birthday was now 3 days away. A lot had happened, but nothing really important.
Kakashi and I had gone shopping, to the cinema, we went to his work sometimes. I had seen Sakura and the girls one more time and had gotten all of their phone numbers. I chatted with them from time to time. Actually, it was what I was doing in that moment.

Kakashi was cooking diner, and I had proposed to get some donuts as dessert. I was coming back from the shop that was two streets away from his condo.

The nights had grown colder as it was now October, so I was wearing a jacket and a scarf. I was reading the latest text that Sakura has sent me while side stepping a group of people.

I was in a dark alley waiting for the crowd to pass when the hairs in my arms all seemed to rise. I felt odd. I stopped looking at my phone to look around. Two people were blocking the way out and looking directly at me. They started walking to me and I started walking back getting further and further in the ally. When I got to the end, I looked at the only way out I could see on the right, only to notice other boys blocking that way as well. It didn't look like any of them was the leader, and I saw the ones in front of me part to see a face I really didn't want to see. Daniel.

I quickly texted 'Help' to Sakura without looking down. If they saw I was trying to text someone, they'd steal my phone.

-You're coming home with me. Daniel warned me.

I looked around again as I was trying to find a way out. I had to go to Kakashi. He would keep me safe.

My phone beeped and I saw Daniel look down at it. In a heartbeat, I tried texting 'Daniel', but he pounced on it. I clicked 'send' not knowing what I was able to send and if she would even be able to read it. I closed my phone so no one could access it. Daniel shoved me against the wall. He tried opening it, but was angry to see it was password protected.

-What's the password, pet?

-I'm not a fucking pet. I spat at him.

-Give me the password! He yelled.

I flinched back a little. He asked the guys next to me to grab me. I had nowhere to run anyway. They tied me up with some ropes and Daniel tossed my phone before stomping on it. It cracked and shattered into a million pieces.

He walked up to me and grabbed my chin, forcing me to look at him. I looked away and his breathing got louder. Before I could see it coming, he slapped me right in the face, but I still didn't look up.

-I'll teach you to know your place.

Then, they put something on my head and I couldn't see anything. I was dragged into a getaway vehicule and we drove off. I tried to locate where we were going; keep track of our turns and any noise in the distance, but I really didn't know my way around town. I had never been in this part of town and when Orochimaru adopted me, he rarely let me go out afterwards.

When the car finally stopped, I realized where I was. The rythmic music, the smell of cigarettes, the smell of alcohol and the sound of drunks all around. I was back at the Dancing Pole. I was definitively being brought in from the alley out back, though.

I knew exactly where I was going as a boy pushed me in through backrooms. I guessed only Daniel and two other people had followed him in.

I was thrown on a bed. I knew I was in one of our private rooms for VIP customers. It now made sense that Daniel knew who I was from the start, he must've been a customer. I didn't recognize him, but that only meant that we never met... Personally.

I was left with only one person as the others left. I assumed Daniel was one of the two to leave. They were probably going to get Orochimaru.

When Orochimaru came in, they ripped the bag from my head. Orochimaru barely seemed annoyed. Daniel didn't let us reunite at all though, because he cut straight to business.

-Kakashi wasn't going to train him the way he needs to, so I'm here to make a new deal.

-I'm listening.

-I want to buy him from you. Name your price.

Orochimaru let out a snort.

-now, that just won't do. Naruto is like a son to me you see.

-Sure don't treat me like one, I replied.

I recieved another slap from Daniel.

-I didn't allow you to speak, slut.

Orochimaru seemed pleased with that somehow.

-As I was saying, my adopted father continued, I could rent him to you, though. I'd still maintain ownership, you could teach him at the same time, but he would be yours to do what you want.

-I guess I can agree to that. How much do you want?

-I'm thinking 9k a month.

-You're practically handing him over.

-Well, he isn't well trained, as you mentionned. He's also clueless for most things. So, yes. For this month, I only ask 9k.

-You've got yourself a deal.

They shook hands on it and we started leaving the way we came. I tried fighting a little bit, but it wouldn't do me any good to be freed here. Orochimaru just sold me off to whomever was ready to pay the high price.

-You'll regret this! I shouted at Orochimaru before he was out of my sight.

I trashed harder as we were leaving. I knew this place. I could make a run for it. I ended up with the two random guys restraining me.

After that, I was thrown back into the van and blindfolded oncd again. I could only hope that Sakura got my message and that Kakashi was looking for me. I'd just have to hold on until he found me.