Chap 17 : Preference

As planned, their weekend continued with the next date. This time is the date to go shopping for the wedding dress and buy what is needed. For now, they have bought their necessities. After stuffing what they had bought into their car, they then went to a dress shop that sold wedding dresses.

The four of them entered the bridal shop. Inside the shop, there are many beautiful wedding dresses hanging and arranged by pattern and color. Everything is just beautiful. A female worker approaches and greets them. "Welcome. How can I help?"

"We want to buy a wedding dress."

"Sure. Do you have a certain theme or color in mind? If there is, I can give suggestions." The worker said.

"We just want something modern and simple. And maybe pastel purple." JungKook answered.

"Okay. Follow me." She leads the way.

They followed the female worker to the wedding dress section which was colored in various types of purple. Many of the patterns are really beautiful and the stitching is very neat too. They approached several pairs of purple suits and flipped through them.

"Please take a look and choose first. I will be here to help." The worker steps aside, giving them space.

"Umm..." TaeHyung looked at JungKook, communicating with his eyes. JungKook is also not sure what to do. Just the same with another pair of best friends. They also don't know what to do or how to act first. "M-Maybe you have a suggestion?" TaeHyung asked to JungKook.

"Sure. Since I know JungKook, I definitely know what he likes." JungKook flipped through some suits. Then, when he feels that he is interested and likes the suit, he chose to take the suit. "Maybe you'll like this, JungKook." JungKook said, handing the suit to TaeHyung.

"Yes, thank you. I love it so much! You really know what I want. You know me so well." TaeHyung took the suit.

Then, they both turned to the other two. They have also chosen and seem to have several suits in hand. Maybe they are not sure which one to choose. But for sure, the suit that was chosen almost matches the suit pattern that JungKook has already chosen.

"How? Having trouble choosing?" TaeHyung asked the other two. JiMin nodded then asked.

"Which of these three do you like best?" JiMin asked. YoonGi and JiMin show the said suit.

"Hmm..." TaeHyung made a thinking sound. "What do you think?" TaeHyung asked JungKook.

"Whatever you wear, you are always beautiful." He said, not realizing he was looking directly at YoonGi.

"Uh-" YoonGi was stunned to hear that.

"I-I mean everything you chose is so pretty. And I think..." JungKook observed and examined the three suits before making a decision. "I think this suits you best. You will definitely look gorgeous wearing this." After he said that, JungKook made eye contact with YoonGi. He quickly looked away, blushing.

YoonGi cleared his throat before saying, "If that's the case, let's try on this wedding dress in the dressing room." YoonGi looked at JiMin. "Come on." Then, drag JiMin with him to the dressing room. He didn't want JungKook to see him blushing. Had he blushed just by the words of his future husband!? This is not him! What happened to you, YoonGi!?

After YoonGi and JiMin reached the dressing room, they both entered the room together. YoonGi immediately closed the door of the small dressing room before JiMin who was with him laughed at him. That made YoonGi frown.

"What's funny!?" He glared at JiMin.

JiMin calmed himself down from laughing so hard. After he had calmed down a bit, he said, "Nothing. It's just that someone once told me that he would never blush because no one would be able to make him blush. And now, it's the other way around. I saw with my own eyes that he blushed. I think he has found someone who can make him blush."

"I do not!" YoonGi denied.

"I didn't say it was you." Then, JiMin gasped dramatically. "Or did you say that?"

"S-Shut up!"