Chap 19 : Tonight

After a long day of shopping, it was almost dinner time. Since they were out, they planned to have dinner together outside at once. They go to a nearby restaurant, take a seat and order what they want. Then, it was still and quiet because no one spoke. They all think about their own things.

"Excuse me, I want to go to the bathroom for a moment." JungKook got up from his place.

"It's a bit awkward. I'll go check on JungKook." YoonGi said. He added, "Maybe you two can talk and express something. I give you space." YoonGi said before leaving the two of them alone. That made TaeHyung and JiMin look at each other.

"So...?" JiMin said quietly.

TaeHyung was silent, not replying to JiMin. YoonGi is gone but there are still people around. That makes TaeHyung uncomfortable to talk about this personal matter in public. He turned to JiMin, going closer to his ear.

"Can we talk next time?"

"...Hmm. Of course." JiMin nodded.

"I'm sorry." He feels guilty.

"No! It's okay..." JiMin tried to smile.

"I know you won't be okay." TaeHyung smiled a little. He could easily read JiMin like a book.

"It's fine. Take your time."

"See me tonight." He demanded.

"Sure. Where?" JiMin asked.

•~~~•~~~•~~~•

After JungKook sent JiMin and YoonGi home, he also sent TaeHyung to his house. TaeHyung entered his house, accidentally slamming the door after entering. The action attracted the attention of his household. A frown was clearly visible on his face.

"What happen? You are fired?" SeokJin asked. SeokJin is his older brother's husband.

"He doesn't work yet, right? Since when did he start working?" His older brother, NamJoon said.

"I'm just kidding." SeokJin looked at TaeHyung again, continued. "What happen? Sit down and tell me."

"Nothing. Not even serious."

"Are you sure?" NamJoon raised an eyebrow. "Because your actions say otherwise. And too noticeable."

"Fight with JungKook?" SeokJin asked.

TaeHyung was silent before telling a story. "Frankly I like someone and that someone will belong to someone else."

The really short story made SeokJin and NamJoon look at each other. From that story, it is clear that the problem is really big. TaeHyung is grown up already. Of course he will face all this. TaeHyung has entered the realm of romance. But...

"This time, are you serious or not with the person you like?" NamJoon wants certainty. This is serious!

"Yes, I'm serious! I really like him. I think I'm in love this time. Which is very." TaeHyung said sincerely.

"It's good if this time you really like someone and don't play around anymore. But..." SeokJin took a deep breath before looking straight at TaeHyung. TaeHyung understood that. "Why are you in love with someone who will belong to someone else?"

"I don't intend to! I try to push that feeling away. I try to ignore that feeling. But it... It's too deep..."

"Does he like you too?"

"I can feel it. Our feelings may be mutual." TaeHyung answered his older brother.

"I don't know what to say. I can't decide what you need to do. But I can advise." TaeHyung's eyes did not leave his brother's husband. "Let him make his own choice. Whether he wants you or someone else." That's the best for now.

•~~~•~~~•~~~•

YoonGi was from the bathroom heading to the kitchen when he heard a small sob from his best friend's room. Without wasting any time, he entered the room. He immediately approached his best friend who was crying silently.

"JiMin! What's wrong!?"

"YoonGi!" JiMin hugged YoonGi almost as soon as YoonGi got close to him. YoonGi hugged him back, rubbing his back. "I am sorry. I have fallen in love with him. I know I'm selfish. Can you not marry him?" JiMin sobbed between his words.

"Please don't cry, JiMin. I'm sorry I didn't tell you earlier." YoonGi consoled him. "I will not marry him."

With that, JiMin distanced himself from YoonGi. "Are you really...? Aren't you kidding? Don't joke with me."

"No. I'm not kidding." YoonGi wiped JiMin's tears. "He is not the person I would marry."

"So, who are you going to marry?"

"The real Jeon JungKook."

JiMin is confused, "......."

Then, YoonGi could feel his phone vibrating. He glanced at his phone screen. "Looks like he needs you now."

"Who?" JiMin wiped away his tears.

"Fake Jeon Jungkook."

"Huh?"

"You will understand later. Now, go get ready to meet him." He replied, pushing JiMin to get out of bed.

•~~~•~~~•~~~•~~~•~~~•~~~•~~~•
Special guest for today. I present NamJin! 👀

Continue to the next page. I updated twice today! ~\(≧▽≦)/~