Chap 33 : Unknown

Ringing. TaeHyung was woken up by a ringing from his ears. His eyes felt very heavy but he slowly opened them. His eyes then adjusted to the bright light from the window. His head hurts a lot. Very painful as if his head had been hit by a large stone.

After a while after the headache subsided a little, TaeHyung's eyes darted here and there. He looked around. Oil lamps used as lamps, wooden shelves that store faded yellow papers, and uniquely patterned mats decorate the dark wooden floor. Where is he?

TaeHyung gathers all the energy he has before getting out of the mosquito net. He groped the wall as he walked to a nearby window, looking out. Flowers, plants and open spaces. Now, he really does not know where he is. And the question he most wants to know the answer to is...

How can he get here?

As TaeHyung remembered, he was on his way to his brother's house. But, this is not his brother's house. And most importantly, his or his brother's home area is not near here. That's for sure. Then he approached the door, opened it. He needs to find someone. Anyone!

•~~~•~~~•~~~•

JungKook finally sat down on one of the big branches after getting tired of climbing the big and tall tree. He leaned against a tree trunk before taking a deep breath. It's cool and calm up here. Away from his life. There are two birds flying in the sky in a circle. Jealousy rose in his heart.

Even the birds are happier.

The pair of birds looked happier than him. He thought his life was happier. He thought he was the happiest man alive! He feels happier when YoonGi is present in his life. But... The scene he wanted to put out of his head was still playing in his head.

'HoSeok pulled something out of his pocket. It was a beautifully wrapped little red box. He opened it and took out a bracelet, the box was placed on a nearby table. Then, he pulled YoonGi's wrist and put the bracelet on him. YoonGi examined the bracelet with a big smile.'

"AAARGH!!!" JungKook screamed as hard as he could. Did not realize that his tears had wet his cheeks.

Yes, he loves YoonGi, loves his husband very much. He didn't want to believe what he saw but how could he do that if he saw it with his own eyes. Is that why TaeHyung didn't worry when JiMin met that HoSeok guy? Is there something that TaeHyung didn't tell him? Then, his phone rang.

Incoming call from 'Baby Meow 😼💜'.

•~~~•~~~•~~~•

After wandering around for a long time, TaeHyung finally found a way out of the house. There he found someone who was watering a flower plant while humming. His voice is very melodious! TaeHyung is very sure he knows this voice.

"Uh hey..." TaeHyung greeted.

"Teddy bear~! Do you sleep well?"

The person asked, turning back to face TaeHyung. The blonde haired man was wearing a soft pink hanbok. Silver bracelets and silver round earrings worn to complete the look. That plump lips smiled at him. He looks gorgeous! TaeHyung had met an angel in person and he looks perfect.

"JiMinie?" TaeHyung smiled back.

"I miss you so much~!" JiMin said.

TaeHyung cups JiMin's little face before they share a small kiss. After that, TaeHyung distanced himself, his thumb caressing JiMin's smooth cheek. How he loved every moment he was with him! Every moment they are together is like gold.

"I always miss you, baby." TaeHyung replied. Then, he remembered something. "But, where are we now?"

"It doesn't matter." JiMin reached for both of TaeHyung's hands, grasping them tightly. "The important thing is that we are far away from them. They will not be able to find us." JiMin then hugged TaeHyung, resting his head on TaeHyung's chest. "And I got you for myself."

TaeHyung hugged JiMin back, wrapping his arms around JiMin's waist. TaeHyung was confused by the sentence JiMin used. There were many questions he wanted to ask but he chose to remain silent for now. For now, he will see the situation first.

Something happened to my JiMin.

•~~~•~~~•~~~•~~~•~~~•~~~•~~~•
I thought I would update tomorrow but tomorrow I have an event to attend. So, I updated today. ;)