Chap 36 : Never

The next day, TaeHyung wakes up and sees his lover with him next to him, hugging him tightly. TaeHyung smiled at JiMin. He always looks cute even when he's sleeping. TaeHyung gently caressed JiMin's cheek before kissing him. Then, he slowly jumped out of bed.

He reached for his phone on top of the drawer. Yesterday, he was busy looking for his phone and found it before he went to sleep. Before he could use his phone, JiMin had invited him to sleep with him. TaeHyung can't say no to JiMin and sleep with him. Only now he wants to use his phone.

He tried to turn on his phone but couldn't. He tries again and the screen shows that his phone is low on battery. He doesn't take the charger with him when he goes out during that day. He then turned to his lover and asked. JiMin was already awake and just watched the taller's every move.

"Chim, you have a charger?"

"Here there is no switch so I didn't bring it." JiMin answered, starting to make the bed.

"If so, can I borrow your phone?"

"I left my phone because I was in a hurry. Sorry." JiMin's apology didn't sound sincere at all.

TaeHyung ruffled his hair in exasperation before saying, "Babe, I need to text JungKook or Hyung. They must be worrying about us. My brother and his husband must be worried too. I should have reached their house two days before." JiMin was just silent. "How can we communicate with the outside world?" TaeHyung stood in front of JiMin.

"I don't know and I don't care."

"What do you mean, JiMin!? We need to go back! Our friends and family must be worrying about us. Besides, I know neither you nor I told them anything before we left them suddenly like this." TaeHyung took a deep breath before continuing, "Seriously, we need to go back."

"Do you really want to leave me?"

"Huh?" TaeHyung was confused.

"Will you leave me?"

JiMin didn't look at TaeHyung, just looked at his feet. But TaeHyung could hear the sadness in JiMin's tone that made his heart ache. He gently lifted JiMin's chin so he was looking at him. He could see JiMin's tears gathering. And his heart became soft, he didn't want the tears to fall and flow.

"Don't leave me please!"

TaeHyung cups JiMin's small face with his big hand before shaking his head softly. He didn't want his lover to cry because of him. He swears his heart hurts every time he sees tears threatening to fall from the eyes of the angel in front of him.

"I will never leave you, angel. Never."

"Thank you, my bae. I love you so much!" JiMin smiled happily, hugging TaeHyung. His safest place.

"I love you too, my angel."

•~~~•~~~•~~~•

Several days have passed. If TaeHyung and JiMin still don't come back, the problem will be big. TaeHyung wandered around the yard and came across a newspaper. And the big headline is about his and JiMin's loss. They are both missing persons that the police are looking for now. That made TaeHyung even more worried about staying here for a long time.

"Tae~ What are you doing?"

TaeHyung just showed the newspaper in his hand. Before JiMin could read anything, TaeHyung already crossed his arms over his chest. He said, "Everyone is worried about us now. The police are looking for us. Can you tell me why you don't want us to go back, angel?"

JiMin approached TaeHyung, holding both of TaeHyung's hands. He looked straight into those mesmerizing eyes. The newspaper had already fallen somewhere on the ground. "So that we are far away from everyone, Tae. So that they won't find us. You know how much I don't want to marry random people. I just want to be with you, Kim TaeHyung!"

"I understand that, love." TaeHyung squeezes JiMin's hand. "But we can't keep running and avoiding."

"But I still want you!" JiMin yelled.

"Tell me the purpose of your marriage and the man is arranged." TaeHyung finally asked the question.

"HoSeok tell me that..."

'"Like I said earlier, it was your father who told me about you. Your father used to work with me and now wants to open his own business. Before doing a business, he needs capital. It just so happens that he knows I still don't have anyone so he wants me to marry you. That way, my company and your father's new company will be business partners. And his new company will be successful in no time because my company is already booming now." HoSeok summarizes the story.'

JiMin tells what HoSeok told him and TaeHyung just shuts up and listens carefully. Now, he understood everything and smiled. JiMin who noticed the smile asked, "I'm having a headache thinking about not wanting to get married but you're smiling, huh?"

"I smile because I'm better than him." Then he approached JiMin's ear, adding, "And more powerful."

"It means...?" JiMin tilted his head.

"Did you forget I am Jeon JungKook's best friend from the Jeon family?" TaeHyung raised his eyebrows.

"So...?" JiMin still doesn't get it.

"And Jeon's family is good friends with Kim's family, which is my family." TaeHyung replied.

"So your company is a business partner with the most successful company!?" JiMin's eyes widened.

"Yeah and I'm sure your parents won't reject me, dear." TaeHyung is confident in his words.

"Oh gosh, yes! I will still be with you!"

"Forever, you will be stuck with me."

"I don't mind that." JiMin giggled.