Chap 22 : Mine

What. JUST. HAPPENED!?

"How? Are you happy that you are married to him? He is now your husband. Congratulations I say!"

TaeHyung hugs JungKook, patting him on the back. JungKook is still like before, still not moving. It's hard for him to believe all this. It's like a dream! A very beautiful dream and he hopes to stay forever in that dream. But it is reality! True reality and a very beautiful destiny in his life. He was married to the one he loved!

"I thank you. But!" JungKook pushed TaeHyung gently. "How dare the three of you conspire to hide this important thing from me! Especially you, TaeHyung. You are my best friend! I really believe you!" JungKook was not satisfied when he finally found out the truth.

"I'm sorry. Don't blame me though." TaeHyung rubbed the back of his neck. "Blame your husband." He said.

"I will talk to him later. Now, it's just you! I didn't think you were one of them." JungKook attacked TaeHyung.

•~~~•~~~•~~~•

"Did you see his face?" YoonGi laughed. "I can't stop laughing!" He took a breath. His stomach hurts.

"I know right." JiMin laughed too.

They both laughed loudly. The wedding day became a day to remember and even JiMin and TaeHyung must also remember that day again. That was the happiest day for the four of them especially when JungKook became the last person to know the truth.

"We should do it again. Maybe we can do it to TaeHyung next!" JiMin gave a suggestion. It can kill time!

"That's a brilliant idea!" He agreed.

After a while, the two friends calmed down from their laughter. That's what will happen if they are left alone. They can cause all kinds of problems. But don't worry it's all just for fun. They will only stop if it gets too serious. Then, they remembered something.

"But hey, you think JungKook will scold TaeHyung?" JiMin asked, worried about TaeHyung.

"I have a bad time with JungKook." TaeHyung cried dramatically. "How dare you leave me with him!?"

Suddenly, TaeHyung appeared at the door. YoonGi and JiMin automatically looked at him when the door opened. TaeHyung approached the two of them, wiping away his fake tears. Then, he turned to YoonGi.

"Your husband is looking for you."

"Hmm? Now?" YoonGi's eyes widened.

"Yes, now." TaeHyung nodded.

"Why? What does he want from me?"

"Ask him. You better go fast."

"Why do I need to be fast anyway?"

"Jeon YoonGi, you better get down before I go up there." JungKook's voice came from downstairs.

"What the-- What should I do now!?" YoonGi is getting scared. "Can I just run away?" He said without thinking.

"If I were you, I would go downstairs right now." JungKook's voice is heard again. Why is he so fierce?

"Just go down." TaeHyung said.

"Good luck." JiMin added.

"I can't believe you two!"

•~~~•~~~•~~~•

YoonGi slowly descends the stairs. Looks like JungKook is sitting on the sofa while watching television, eating some snacks. He still hesitates to approach JungKook. Will he be safe if he goes to JungKook now? Or should he wait for a while? Or--

"Are you going to keep standing there?"

The question from JungKook interrupted YoonGi's thoughts. Immediately YoonGi approached JungKook. When he was close to JungKook, another question popped into his mind. Should he continue to stand or should he sit? Or wait for JungKook to--

"Sit." JungKook simply said.

YoonGi took a seat next to JungKook. Then in the blink of an eye, he gasps loudly when JungKook suddenly pins him down. Now, JungKook on top of him, pinning his hand above his head. JungKook looked at him sharply. He knows he can't fight.

"Explain what happened or I will decide what I want to do to you." From his voice alone-- Shit!

"I-I'll explain!" YoonGi gave in.

"Proceed." JungKook said firmly.

"I-I admit that I planned all this. But definitely not from the beginning. I only found out when we climbed the hill, when you asked for my number. A-And I planned to give you a surprise during our wedding. I'm sorry if I made you angry, okay?" YoonGi explained as briefly as possible. Unaware he was explaining while closing his eyes tightly.

"Cute." YoonGi heard JungKook say softly. YoonGi's eyes automatically opened. "Well, I forgive you."

"Wait! I'm the Hyung here! How dare you! And what do you mean you will decide what you want to do to me!?"

"Because you belong to me, Hyung." Their lips are very close. "I have the right to do anything to you~!"

JungKook captured YoonGi's lips before he could say anything. Those lips can make him addicted. He bit the other lower lip. When his mouth opened to give some space, JungKook immediately licked into that sweet mouth. Enjoy every moment.

Mine.