Chap 40 : Finally

"It's time to go shopping!!!"

YoonGi shouted in excitement. It's been a long time since he and his best friend went shopping. They are too engrossed in their work that they forget to spend time like this. And today since they are on holiday, of course they will not miss the opportunity.

"Of course, Hyung. I need a nice dress."

Oh, forgot to mention. JiMin will go on a date with his husband, TaeHyung. Of course he wants to look beautiful. When he knew he needed a new shirt for his date, he immediately called YoonGi to go shopping with him. He needs someone to comment on his appearance.

"Let's hurry. I want us to be perfect from head to toe, Chim!" YoonGi pulled JiMin's hand.

They started with a hair salon. They both made their hair very fluffy and also dyed it with the color of their choice. Even though it was supposed to be for JiMin because he wanted to go on a date but YoonGi still wanted to participate in dolling himself. Because why not, right?

After hair, they also make their nails beautiful and shiny. Then up to the clothes and finally now looking at the beautifully arranged shoes. Their assistants who follow them shopping already have their hands full with shopping bags. But it seems that their master still wants to buy more things.

"This looks beautiful. And that too."

"Which one do you want?"

"Which one do you think is better?"

"Just buy both."

"Wise suggestion."

That's the decision of both of them when they don't know which one to choose. They will buy whichever they like without choosing. No wonder why they buy so many things. Nextly, when they get home, they will complain about not having enough space to store the many items.

"Okay, that's enough today. And now we have to prepare you for your date. Come on." YoonGi said.

"I want to look like a prince!"

"Trust me on that." YoonGi winked.

•~~~•~~~•~~~•

Exactly at 7, TaeHyung heard the front door open. Slowly he heard the soles of shoes stepping on the cold floor. The knocking sound was getting closer and closer. The closer the sound, the faster his heart beat. He was really excited because it was his first date with his husband after being married.

Finally, he appeared before him.

The love of his life.

"Beautiful." Unconsciously, Tae said. The words automatically came out of his mouth when he saw his love.

JiMin looks really charming wearing that silk cloth. His lips also looked really shiny under the light that reflected the shine. His eyes were decorated with black eyeliner. His eyes look seductive~! His neatly combed hair added to his radiance. Last but not least, the fragrance coming from him. Gosh, please calm my heart!

"Thank you. You are h-handsome."

"Yeah, thank you..." TaeHyung replied.

TaeHyung approached JiMin and held both of his hands. JiMin just smiled at his husband who was always romantic and made him feel special. TaeHyung kissed JiMin's knuckles lovingly. He truly felt like the happiest and luckiest person in the world!

"You are so gorgeous... I'm falling in love with you more and more deeply, Kim JiMin." TaeHyung sincerely said.

"I love you so much, Kim TaeHyung. Very. I hope our love will last forever. I hope you are always by my side."

"Forever, my angel." TaeHyung wrapped his arms around JiMin's waist, kissing his forehead.

JiMin smiled while closing his eyes when he felt the warmth on his forehead. His hand resting on TaeHyung's chest. His world felt really complete when TaeHyung was by his side like that. He doesn't have to worry about anything in the world because he knows TaeHyung will always be with him. How happy he is now to be with the person he loves with all his heart.

TaeHyung distanced himself a little with JiMin to look into his eyes. They exchanged glances, looking at each other with obvious happiness in their eyes. This is their happiest moment that they will never forget. May their happiness last forever.

"I know I'm not good enough for you. But I will try to be the only one for you." JiMin gave a small smile.

"Don't say that. You are perfect enough for me, my love. I love you just the way you are."

"Tae..." JiMin felt tears in his eyes.

•~~~•~~~•~~~•

YoonGi opened his arms wide when he felt the wind hit his face. It was almost dusk and the wind was blowing lightly. This atmosphere is beautiful. Like just what he likes. YoonGi flinched when two arms hugged him from behind.

"Koo~! You surprised me!"

"Sorry, Hyung." JungKook chuckled.

"Didn't I say don't do that?"

"And I said I will keep doing this."

"You brat." YoonGi rolled his eyes.

"Your brat." He kissed YoonGi's cheek.

YoonGi smiled. JungKook's hand that held him tightly, was stroked by him. In return, JungKook kissed YoonGi's neck before resting his chin on YoonGi's shoulder. They both enjoyed the sunset in silence. The silence was really beautiful and not awkward at all. Just like their style.

"Hyung, it's getting colder."

YoonGi was just about to open his mouth but was cut off by his own gasp when JungKook's hand went into his shirt. He bit his lip to keep a moan from escaping his lips. JungKook is now placing wet kisses along his neck. Unconsciously, YoonGi had closed his eyes, enjoying the attention he was getting.

"K-Koo--! Not h-here--!"

JungKook smirked when he felt YoonGi tremble in his touch. He likes when he has that effect on his husband. He is proud of himself. He nibbled YoonGi's ear, making YoonGi make a small noise by accident. How cute! The next thing, he whispered into the smaller's ear making the smaller shiver at his deep voice.

"Then, shall we go inside, dear?"

YoonGi yelped when JungKook suddenly lifted him into his arms then immediately ran into the house. JungKook ran very fast, making YoonGi wrap his arms around JungKook's neck tightly, afraid of falling. Oh this boy!

"Take it easy, Koo~!"

- THE END -

•~~~•~~~•~~~•~~~•~~~•~~~•~~~•
Finally this book is over! Thanks to anyone who reads this book! I hope you all enjoy it! I'm very happy to get your comments. Forgive me if I did anything wrong.

I'm sorry for not updating this book for a long time. I'm busy with exams. Additionally, I am already a senior in my high school. Wow, I'm going to get busier.

And Happy Chinese New Year to anyone celebrating it!