1 Hopes peak academia

Hello, I'm the writer, but you can call me 11037(yes, I did). Komahina is my OTP, so I wanna make a story for them, so yeah-

Spoilers for original au and plot

Swearing

This story is a Top Nagito and Bottom Hajime. Sorry for the top Hajime and bottom Nagito fans, I prefer Top Nagito-

I'm an unpatient brat, so their relationship may move a little fast

Some of the stuff isn't Canon

Also, an au where Hajime didn't do the Izuru program, so Izuru doesn't exist
(I'm sorry, my king🥲🤚)

There's will be a small, smut chapter
There's mainly fluff
And I'm sorry, ALOT of angst because I like to cry

You may leave if you don't like any of these

If you're fine with them, enjoy!

-Despair-chan

----------------------------------------------------------------
Nagitos pov

I am Nagito Komeada 17, male(almost 18 oldest in the class) ultimate lucky student. I'm 5'11, I have very fluffy long white hair, right now I have my normal uniform of the school hopes peak academia on but when I'm out and about, I will usually have my green jacket on over top of my white shirt with a red symbol in the middle, I have Grey and greenish eyes. Both of my parents are dead no siblings or any other family members. Student at hopes peak academia.

I was walking down the cold and rocky pathway to the wonder place we called hopes peak academia where all the amazing hoped filled people would go, I was never expected for a stupid stepping stool trash like me to get to go to an amazing and hopefull academia but here I am being called an "ultimate".

This wasn't my first year it was my second but I was never expecting a trash like me to get to go a second time meeting all the amazing ultimates and classmates filled with hope I was thrilled to come back again.

I was walking down slowly when I heard a sweet, quiet voice walking up to me

Hey Nagito..

I looked over and saw Chiaki Nanami the ultimate gamer and one of my many classmates, she was the one I was the most close to, we were on friendly terms the last time we saw each other but we weren't ever too close, I couldn't let anyone else get too close to me because of my stupid "luck".

Chiaki Nanami, 16 (almost 17) female, 5 foot 3 cm, Has short strawberry blonde hair and pinkish brown eyes, Mother alive Father unknown big brother in a diffrent state , Student at Hopes Peak academia known as Ultimate gamer, 2nd year.

Chiaki was a short and smart young girl, never showing too much emotion but would always have a smile that would light up the room. She always had a game in her hand as I started to realize the netiondo switch in her hands.

Her short light blonde pink hair blew in the fall wind a little, her eyes directly on the game.

Oh, hey, C-Chiaki!

I tried to sound nicely with a smile but ended up with a little bit of a voice crack.

Hey, do you know how everyone else has been doing!

No the only people I've stayed in contact in is Mikan Sonia and Ibuki not much has changed with them, Mikans still a clumsy nice Nurse, Sonias still the lovable princess,and Ibukis still a Rockstar. Oh hey, but have you heard?