12 A party

Hajime pov

Or.....I'll make your life a living hell." The girl in front of me spits out. I was confused. I had never seen this girl in my whole life, and she was threatening me with my life? It was a Pfff as if I looked down straight at her. She was obviously maybe a few inches smaller than me, but her high heels were making her much taller.

"Listen, whoever you are, I gotta get to class, so you can have your tantrum somewhere else." I say as the girl looks baffled. I turned away from the girl with the ginormous poiny tails that defined gravity and walked away. I thought I may have been a little too harsh, but the girl didn't seem hurt, just surprised, so I didn't care.

________________________________________

Junko pov

That bitch

I say as Mukuro walks to my side from the bushes and trees, all leaves stuck in her short black hair looking a little guilty yet worried, pathetic." Well....I don't think that worked," Mukuro said in a tired and squeaking voice. " Of course it didn't sherlock," I say aggressively as I walk back to the main building. " Maybe we should head to class. We've missed a lot, and I feel like we should spend time with the class...and Makoto..". I look at her. "Stop talking about that stupid brunette, God. I know you have a crush on him. "

I start speed walking back to the school, my shoes clacking in the ground as Mukuro runs after me apologizing, but honestly, I could care less right now.

________________________________________

Nagito pov

I looked outside my classroom and went back to Hajimes' seats, which was right behind me. Seeing it empty hurt me for some strange reason. Hajime had to go back to the Reserve, just for one day, of course, he would be back, he had to go for like some annocment or some shit. Just because he would be back soon doesn't mean I'm not allowed to miss him.

Soon, the bell rang, and Chisa waved off to us. I was trying to get up before a hand slapped on my desk with a note. I loom up to see a wild Ibuki smiling widely at me." Hey NagiTOE, I was wondering....I was planning a party, and I'm inviting our WHOLE class to the hype at my place. There's going to be some people that's not from our class, but I mainly wanted to have a meet and greet like that type of dingly waggle!" I had no idea what she just said, but I kept listening. She is ultimate, of course.

"So I was wondering if maybe you could come to the party!! Don't worry, my house is pretty big it will be able to fit everyone, and my parents are gone for the weekend, so there's no fuss!!' She says, 'I look at everyone else to see they also have Ibukis card stuck in their hands. " Are you sure you want trash like m-" ibuki covers my mouth in a flash. " Of course, dude and your bot trash!" I look at her with gratitude. "Uhhh--I-Ibuki... shouldn't we get g-oing? " I hear a frail voice from behind Ibuki looking to see Mikan Tsumiki, the ultimate nurse. Ibuki waves at me and runs off with Mikan, Sonia, and Chiaki out of sight.

I look at the paper..... ahhh, what the hell, I'll go. I don't usually get offers like this.

_________________________________________

Hajime pov

I walk down the dark grey pavement, looking at the note that Ibuki had swept at me quickly after school. She really wants me to go to a class party. I haven't even been in the class that long!? I sigh, I guess I'll go. I couldn't just throw away an offer like his from an ultimate.

I slid the note in my pocket and went on my phone. I quickly make it home and say hello to my my mom and drop almost dead on the couch. I think about the girl from this morning who even does she think she is! She seemed so rude and snobby, I didn't like her at all, and what does she want with me? It's so stupid.

As I get lost in my thoughts, I hear a ding from my phone on the other side of the bed. I quickly grabbed it to see I got a text from Nagito. He doesn't text me much. Maybe he's finally warming up. That's good.

Lucky boy 🍀

: Hey, hajime

🍊: Yeah, what is it, Nagito?

🍀: did you get a invit to Ibukis party as well?

🍊: yeah I think the whole class did right?

🍀: yeah, sorry I just wanted to know if you were coming cause if you are do you want to.....maybe hang out????

🍊: uhhh yeah sure :)

🍀: okay, thanks for telling me bye

🍊: bye 👋

_____________________________________

Nagito pov

I feel a bit of hot come to my pale face, why did I feel like this I don't get it. I let go of my phone surprised a little by his answer. I lay my head on the pillow and look up at the roof. Dammit why do I feel like this I don't get it what is this!? I ask my self, I sigh and get up to go cook up some bagels hoping to God I wouldn't burn the house down as I try to.

I walk down the many flights of stairs and go over to the toaster and plop some bagels inside with the crust spilling around the counter which I clean, I'm a bit of a clean freak.

I walk over to the living room while waiting and as I do I see a portrait just right up of the first place to see a picture of young me with my light brown hair missing one of my front tooth shown with the wind smile I proubly could never pull out today. I see that young me is holding my dog hope in his arms as I kneel to the floor. Right behind me are my mother and father towering over me. My mother dressed in make up with her long, long light brown hair going down her gown. My father with his short dark brown hair with his thundering grey eyes staring back. I had gotten my mom's long fluffy light brown hair which was now white and my father's thundering grey dark eyes.

Honestly we hadn't been the happiest family if my parents would have survived the plane crash they proubly would have gotten a divorce right after, but even if I knew deep down both of them never loved each other they were both kind parents and wonderfull people, just not a click with eachother and should have never gotten married. Maybe if they never gotten married trash like me wouldn't be here and they would be living happy lives without my horrible luck, and hope maybe could have found a better home than me.

I'm pretty much numb to my dog and parents death know, making some jokes about it whenever it gets bringed up but my past still haunts me even if I'm nmub to it. I look down at the burning flames of the fireplace below as the flames take me in, and shows me the fire of the plane crash as blood drips down my head and I cry as I look at my parents covered in eachothers blood as I cry for them to wake up. They never once responded

Soon I hear a tiny ding.

I head straight to the kitchen knowing my bagels were ready.

_____________________________________

Lol more Nagito tramua because ✨️angst✨️

Word count: 1301