15 confession

Hajime pov

I sat in my room for a bit just sitting on my bed, I couldn't really remember anything that happened after I got drunk or how I got drunk at all, I only really remember being in a room full of people just hanging out on my phone and then Boom I'm cuddling into Nagitos chest in bed. My face immediately became as hot as my tomatoe when I realized what I had just said.

I was sleeping on Nagitos' chest!? This felt like a dream, and I don't know if it's a nightmare or not. I sat their thinking about it. Why did I enjoy it so much, though? That was probably one of the best sleeps I had in a while. Maybe I should talk with Nagito about it. Yeah, that would be a good idea, but what if he thinks I'm some creep and doesn't want to be friends anymore!?!

No! Nagito is a pretty chill guy he wouldn't dump me - I mean, end our friendship for something like that. Fine, then I'll talk to him at least, at least I will try to.

I grab on my suit and everything before running out the door to where I usually walk to school.
____________________________________________

Nagito pov

I walk down the brick road to hopes peak. I haven't been paying much attention to my classmates these last couple of days, but I see that some of them are forming relationships, I don't know exactly of they are, but their been a couple rumors of Nekomaru and Akane going to dates after after school but when asks all they do is refuse to say anything in a blushing mayhem, saying stuff like their just gym buddies. Also, to Kazuichis sorrow, Sonie and Gudham have been seen having little dates and kisses on the cheek, unlike Nekomaru and Akane, they don't really try to hide it. So does Mahiru and Hiyoko. They haven't got that serious yet from what I've heard, but they've come out to the class as dating about a week ago, and of course, we all accept them.

I'm glad and happy for them they are the simbles of hope. I sigh for some reason, thanking about it and walking to the back of the school where the bench I usually lay on and read my books are. After a few minutes, I hear feet walking to me and look up to see a walnut haird boy staring down at me. "Hello, Hajime," I say, patting the seat next to me. "Hi Nagito.." he says in a nervous tone as he seats down, making me worried.

"What's wrong?" I say in a serious tone then usually."Wrong, nothing wrong!"He says, shaking his hand in the air in front of his cheat, I quickly grab his wrist and pull him closer to his face goes beat red but I try to ignore as I feel some red coming to my face as well. "Hajime, what's wrong?" I ask him again. He looks away, sweating before answering. " This may sound awkward asking this, but what exactly did I do at the party when I was drunk?" He asked, not making eye contact once.

I can feel the heat coming to my face, I can't tell Hajime what really happened, I know him, and I know how mad he'll be at himself
"Oh, all you really did was follow me around, and then I guess I got a little drunk to, so we ended up in... that situation, I said, making a lie at the top of my head.

He looks at me. " S-sorry," he says quietly. I swiftly pulled his hands to my chest, getting him closer. It was a bit awkward, but he was slowly trying to move away from me, and I wanted to make myself clear. " Hajime, it's fine, really, okay?" I ask "Okay" Hajime says back,"Nagito.....I" he stops as his face goes red. "Nagito.....I like you....like I like you a lot," he says, his face as red as ever sweat dripping down his face. I can feel the heat come to my face as I let go of his hands and lift up his cheek so we're looking at each other right in the eyes. "Are you saying you love me?" I tease a bit, Hajime face heat up, but he doesn't denie it."Y-Yeah," he says sheepishly."Well, I love you more," I say, leaning into his face as our lips collied.

I slowly put my arms around Hajimes waist as the smaller boy puts his arms around my neck.

This moment felt so magical that I didn't want it to end, but as of everything, good has to come to an end, and me and Hajimes lips parted.

We both just started into eachothers eyes, I don't know how long, seconds, hours, days, years. I don't know, and I don't care all that matters right now what the boy in my arms right now."D-Does this makes us boyfriends?" Hajime asked me worryingly. All I did was giggle."If you want," I sayed, pecking his cheek once more. "Okay, Babe," that's all we sayed cuddling into eachoghsr before the bell rang, and we ran to class, holding eachothers hands

________________________________________

Alright, finally, I was able to get a way for them to get together, and now I don't have to right all the weird crush stuff and I can start making them to cute couple things!

I'm excited

Words: 927