5 Hanging out

Okay, I want to say that I'm unpatient, so they may just start getting feelings in this chapter, and after so-----Yeah, I just wanna get to the fluff and drama

Also, just imagine in the picture Nagitos handing him a duck plushie and there in a theater arcade-

-----------------------------------------------------------------
I woke up and went down to the movie theater seeing Chiaki and the Reserve course student sitting at a table, obviously waiting for me.

"Where were you! You're so late!"
"What do you mean I'm sorry? I thought the movie started at 2:00! What time is it!"

It's 12:00 right now and you're right it does start at 2:00!"Chiaki said with a smile but an angry tone. Huh, then why did you ask for us to meet at 12:00?

Isn't it obvious, so we can play on the arcade games for a couple of hours! Chiaki said with a wide smile. Obviously, she wanted to play the games and couldn't expect anything else from the ultimate gamer herself.

So we did as she pleased, we played pacman, Mario cart, and all the other classics

"Oh, come on, just one more go! Pleaasseeee, " I overheard Hajime saying to Chiaki.
"No, you've already spent enough on this stupid claw machine!" Chiaki, of all people, said.

"Coming from you, you love plushies! And games, " Hajime said in a bratty tone.
"Wel, no more playing. Do I make myself cle-"

I quickly barged into their conversation
"What you guys playing?"
They were both standing in front of a clay machine.

"Hajime wants to get this stupid duck plushie inside of the claw machine, but he keeps losing and spending all my money!" Chiaki said in a clearly annoyed voice but still seeming the same tired Chiaki she always was.

"I can give it go, I guess,
I offered, I didn't like the face Haji.e was making when Chiaki was telling him he couldn't have the plushie, but why did I care he's just some stupid Reserve course student.

I walked up to the claw machine and put the money in the slot.

~

I was now handing Hajime the cute little duck plushie he was begging for.
"Thanks, Nagito, you're really good at this," Hajime said, grabbing the plushie with a huge cute smile.
I had gotten it at the very first try, just my luck. I guess.

We started walking over to the movie theater, Chiaki holding all the treats and candies, as Hajime had all the drinks as I walked behind them with all the popcorn, we only had two popcorn because Chiaki didn't want to "spend that much" as she had the pile of candies and treats in her hands, so me and Hajime had to share a popcorn together.

The movie was good but not that very well made in my opinion, Chiaki seemed to enjoy it a lot even if she fell asleep after only 30 minutes in.

I wasn't paying much attention to the movie. I was mostly looking at Hajime trying to see his face details and his pretty eyes he didn't seem all that interested either, but he still tried to make it look like that to please Chiaki.

Soon, the movie was done, and we went. We went separate ways, I got closer to Chiaki and definitely Hajime, not like I like him. He's a reserve course student, but I can give him some credit for being a stepping stool for hope, I don't hate him or reserve course students, but there only a stepping stool for hope that's the only thing special about them.

The rest of the night, I couldn't get the Reserve course student out of my mind, he was kind and sweet but I still wouldn't let myself start to think a reserve course student could make hope instead of just being a steeping stone for it.
_____________________________________________

Sorry , short chapter.

Words: 656