19 Fuck 🍋

Warning their will be sexual content and lemon 🍋 in this chapter, be warned.

____________________________________________

Hajime pov

Nagito slowly started to take off my shirt and started to leave hickeys all around my collarbone. Mhh~ I moaned a bit as he did so. He slowly started to unbundled my belt, leaving me in only my boxers as Nagito was on top of me. He slowly took one of his hands and took both of my wrists over my head to the bed frame as he used the other to slowly go into my boxers and started to jirk me off. "Mhhh~~ah~" God, the noises coming out of my mouth were embarrassing. I felt him slowly get quicker as he kept going, not letting my wrist go or move.

I couldn't help it. I bit my lip and closed my eyes, my face proubly red as a tomato, I could feel Nagitos eyes on me as he kept going. He soon stopped as he slowly took his hand out with it being snobbery from it. He let go of my wrist as he took off my boxers, making me completely naked. I was vulnerable right under him as he looked down on me. It took a couple of seconds of just Nagito looking up and down my body before he went down to suck my dick.

"Ah~" I moaned as he bobed his head up and down. It felt so good that I didn't want him to stop. Ah!~~ he caught me off guard by immediately shoving it all down. I started to tear up. Soon, I felt my stomach. "NAGI-~ I-Im gonna -AH~" Before I got to say anything, I came in his mouth with a large moan. He looked up at me as he swallowed every drip of it. He slowly got up and took off his shirt, making me blush. He slowly took off his pants, and both of us were completely naked.

I couldn't help it. I kept on looking down... there. It's was large, even though I knew it was hard at the moment it was still larger than most, maybe 10 inches or probably more. Realizing what I was looking at, Nagito just chuckled as he soon went into his drawer next to the bed, pulling out lube."Why do you have lube in your drawer?" I asked, looking at it in his hand. "I don't... maybe I was planning on this~" He winked, and I immediately went tomato red and looked away. He slowly put the lub on his fingers while chuckling at me.

"Okay... here I go," he says as he puts two fingers into me. Ahh~~ I moaned in pleasure. After a few seconds of getting used to it, Nagito started to move it around. Ahh~~mhh~~Nagito-" I moaned as he kept going. He slowly put in two fingers and did a scissor motion. I started to bite my lip as I put my head back to the head of the bed. Ah~mh~" it felt so good, so I whined as he took it out. "Hajime, it was only prepping," he giggled. He slowly put lube on his dick and lined it up with my hole."Is doing it in the front, okay?" He asks, looking at me in the eyes, I shake my head in a yes response.

AH!~ I moaned as Nagito put half his length into me. It hurt but felt so good. After a while of getting used to it, Nagito started to move. "Ahh~~mh~fuck~" I was no longer embarrassed by my noises, I'm too in pleasure to be. He slowly started getting deeper."AH!~ I moaned before grabbing his back with my nails. He didn't seem to care, so I only held on harder. He slowly started to go into me. "AH~~." I moaned right into his ear as he hit that spot. Something seemed to break in Nagito there as without warning, he started to thrust right at that spot over and over again.

"N-AGI- AHH~~" "OO~MHH~~~" " I couldn't help it, I dug my nails into his back as hard as I could, as my legs were up in the air. Soon, the room was only filled in moans, clapping, and the bed creaking violently, I wouldn't be surprised if we broke it.

"God...your so fucking adorable" Nagito said through breaths. "NAG-ITO~~AHH~~" I couldn't say anything all I was in was pure plessure. My eyes started to cross, and my tongue came stook out."NAGITO~~AHH~~MHH~~ "" All I did was screak trying to say Nagitos name."God keep moaning my name," Nagito said, going a bit faster as I felt him get harder while in me."N-NAGI~~" I couldn't help it, I kept on moaning his name in-between moans.

"F-fuck..." Nagito groaned. The clapping noises only got faster as the room was filled with unholy noises from my mouth. I soon felt my stomach again. "N-NAGITO I-IM GOING TO -" I was caught off as Nagito put his thumb on my dick, blocking the cum. Oh God, my body started to shake."NAGITO, PLEASE!" I said, begging tears from all the plessure started to form. Nagito didn't answer and started to only thrust into me. Tears were now running down my face.

But at the same time, it felt so... good."F-FASTER~" I moaned loudly out of nowhere. Nagito stopped for a breath moment, shocked, but soon a wide grin appeared on his face as he started to thrust into me at full speed. God, I could head the bed breaking, but neither of us cared. "NAGITO~~IM YOURS~AH~O-ONLY YOURS" I  moaned pretty much screaming."S-say it again," Nagito groaned, obviously getting tired. "I-IM YOURS~AH~ YOUR-ONE~~AH- AND ONLY" I moaned from the top of my lungs. "H-Hajime, I'm going to -" Before he could finish, he let go of my dick and came inside of me while I came on his chest.

Both absolutely exhausted Nagito collapsed on my chest as we lay there completely bare in the broken mattress. We both heavily breathed on each other. I felt like I could fall asleep at any point. I was so exhausted. Nagito got off me, and after a couple of seconds, picked me up brides style and carried me to the bathroom. He gave both of us a quick bath and set me on the couch as he went to fix the mattress and sheets stained in both of out cum.

He gently picked me up to bring me to bed, where I immediately fell asleep cuddling into Nagitos chest.

__________________________________________

I was so embarrassed to make this chapter 💀

I've written smut before but never actually published it, so I'm embarrassed. Still hope you enjoyed the little treat for yall horny mother fuckers. And also for me because I am also a horny mother fucker.

Words: 1167