9 Help, hes kinda cute!?

New cover by me :)
____________________________

Hajime pov

I can't believe I was finally able to hang out with an ulimate today, other than Chiaki all alone, I was already very surprised he asked me in the first place. Considering he seems to hate me. But maybe we can try to be friends, considering we spent almost 6 whole hours together at his place, which I still can't believe how big his house is. Welp, that's it of dreaming about that pretty boy, I better start getting ready for school!.

Hajime swiftly gets out of bed with a yawn, gropping over to the washroom. He grabs the brush and pulls it swiftly across his spicky brown lock. He brushes his teeth with his orange toothbrush and his orange flavor toothpaste (I dontt know if that even existed) he soon grabs his uniform and gives a kiss to his short mother and runs out the door.

.....

Wait- did I call him pretty!?

___________________________________________

Nagito pov

I sit on the same bench me and Hajime had about a day ago getting ready for are plans, for a reserve course, he was pretty fun to hang out with, but that's just me saying it, I've hanged out with people like twice and both times were just because it was a class party, I guess that was my first time hanging with someone just all alone.

I soon heard soft footsteps get near. My first guess was Hajime, but the footsteps sounded soft and light, and soon I heard some sort of game battle boss game music with the pressing of buttons and joints.

"Dang it, I lost... Oh well.." I soon look up to see the ultimate gamer Chiaki Nanami in front of me standing up with a console in her hand." Oh hey, Chikai, do you need anything, I would gladly be a stepping stool for hope like you!" I say with a little hint of creepiness at the end of the sentence.

Oh Nagito, I've been... ahh...meaning to talk to you... I think? She looks up from her game to say to me with a little head turn on the last part. She looks like she could just fall asleep standing up. I hear the water of the fountain behind us dripping down rapidly, getting little flicks of water on us and the green lime bushes, but neither of us seems to care.

Oh! An ultimate like you, a shining of hope, wanted to speak to me? What would you like? I ask with my normal smooth but cocky voice as Chiaki sits next to me setting her video game in her lap, which she tries to hide but I can see she's secretly playing another game while talking to me, anything would come from no one other than the ultimate gamer herself.

I heard you and Hajime hanged out yesterday. He wouldn't stop blabbing to me about it..." Oh yeah, Hajime, I did hang out with him yesterday... Why would he be blabbing about hanging out with likes of my own?

Oh yeah, we did. What about it? I asked, looking at the smaller gamer girl, as Falken of water flowed on to us.
He seems to really like you. " she says, looking back at her game with a small yawn with a tear from all the yawning she's been doing throughout this conversation. I loom at her with a confused look.

Why would he like me? It's not like it like him, tho." I say with a yawn, almost making fun of Chiaki. She looks at me with a "are you serious" look plasterd on the gamer girl.

Just wanted to let you know." She says quiet almost as much as I couldn't hear it come out of her mouth at all. She gives off one more yawn, looks back at her screen while standing up, and walks away from me in confusion sitting at the bench.

I look over to the top of the school, mainly peeking at the sky when the gamer girl is completely out of sight. Why would he like trash like me, and why would I even like a stepping stool like him? He's just some reserve course boy, I don't care about him at all, if he died the next day I wouldn't care at all.

I remember the day we hung out for hours in my room, just playing video games and talking, I remember when we watched a movie together, and he had that squish mellow in his hands cuddling it, the same one I had used to fall asleep last night.

He was honestly kinda cute while doing it. He was hugging the squish mellow in his hands such a cute way like if he let go, he would die, almost suffocating it in his chest and arms.

WAIT, no, he's not "cute." he's just a little boy who, for some reason, decided he was fine hanging out with a creep like me. He's not anything but just a steeping stool for the wonderful thing, such as hope. I soon feel the heat coming to my face.

Uhhh... help, he's kinda cute...

____________________________________

Pretty much, just a filler chapter

Also, I made this for fun

Made by me, hehhheheh

Word count: 882