immortality

{Quick note: after training a bunch cell ripped his wings out and uses aura to fly also riser isn't a perverted prick nor does he talk in third person)

(Scene opens up with cell standing in front of a field with the grass blowing in the wind with Ophis standing a couple of feet away from him floating slightly off the ground since she wants cell height and was shorter than him)

Ophis: begin

(Cell disappears from sight but Ophis easily blocks his incoming fist and cell goes in for a kick but Ophis blocks that as well as cell realizes a flurry of super speed punches and kicks but Ophis either catches all his attacks or dodges all of them as she bitch slaps him backwards into the dirt)

Cell: (thinking) gotta throw her off

(Cell splits into several versions of himself going in different directions which Ophis notices as they all get into position and start blasting her with attacks blinding her with aura so she couldn't see or sense cell true power level as the real cell goes in for the gut punch but Ophis grabs his fist and spins him around slamming him into the ground)

Ophis: nice try but I've dealt with attacks like this before

(The other cell clones go to attack Ophis but Ophis dodges every attack that they throw at her at supersonic speeds as Ophis then blasts each version of cell as they disappear forming back into the original cell who feels a bit winded from the sudden beat up of each clones going back into his body)

Cell: (thinking) she so strong how the hell can a girl like her be so strong but so nice looking

(Cell cracks his knuckles as blue and white aura comes over his body using senjutsu mode to become faster and stronger than before as he launches towards ophis with his heightened senses)

(Cell goes in for a kick that Ophis dodges but this time when she goes to swing cell dodges by milliseconds and leaps backwards blasting her which Ophis tanks just floating there as cell suddenly appears behind her and blasts her tight in the backside with an aura blast)

(ophis turns around but misses her attack because cell dodges at the last second thanks to his senjutsu mode and goes for a spin kick but ophis grabs his leg and throws him across the open grassy field making piles of dirt and rubble as he bounces along the field)

Cell: (thinking) there's gotta be something i haven't tried…(smirks) i got it

(cell launches into the air as ophis stares right up at him in front of the sun as he puts both hands up to his face)

Cell: SOLAR FLARE

(ophis is blinded by the light from the sun and is forced to cover her eyes in blinding light as cell launches down towards her grabbing her head and dragging her through the dirt as dirt flies in the air beside them as cell then kicks her into the forest destroying many trees that ophis knocks down as cell cups his hands in the air together then blasts the area in a massive explosion)

Cell: gotcha

Ophis: not quite

(ophis walks out of the rubble of fire and smoke with her clothes torn and ripped one of her breasts hanging out of her torn clothes as she casts a spell fixing her clothes and cracks her knuckles and appears behind cell and elbows him in the back of the neck launching him towards the ground)

(Ophis then appears in front of cell as he gets up and bitch slaps him across the field into the woods this time as many trees launch into the air flying around with hundreds of splinters of wood shooting everywhere as cell stops flying and stops himself by digging his fingers into the dirt to stop himself in his tracks)