Coin heist

"So how'd I get the penny?" Batman asks
"Yes sir, and how'd you even...." Alfred is interrupted by Batman
"Woah Alfred one question at a time." He says taking off his cal.

"Okay, um crazy story. So it all started the other night. I was with the DA and Gordon when we heard about that robber that was only stealing coins."

"Aw yes that Joe Coin fellow, his this his?"

"Let me finish Alfred! Anyways we were also trying to figure out how so many villains keep breaking out of prison and Arkham. Cobblebot, Freeze, you know the bad guys. We will come back to that. So we narrowed the suspect to Joe Coin. We found him trying to steel from a bunch of vending machines for some reason and we captured him and put him in jail, you remember?"

"Yes, master Bruce."

"Okay, tonight he escaped. This time I figured out how. So I'm chasing the crock through an ally, because of course he decides to rob a coin store. He runs into a warehouse. Apparently it was his hide out. And then he runs in and the police and DA are outside and Dent thinks he can help. While his henchmen is bringing a crane with this coin attached to it around I jump on top of it. I knock out the crane operator with a batarang while it is right above the DA and Joe. When the guy is knocked out instead of just falling back he falls on the release button. It last in between the two and we all three fall towards a vad of toxic waste. I shoot my grappling hook to the roof and knock dent. And then try to knock Joe out of the way as well. But miss him. Some how he survives but is badly burnt. And he is in intensive care."

"And what about the DA? Is Dent okay?"

"Well he hit the side wall and fell. Then the splash of the chemicals splashed onto half his face. And severally burning parts of his body. "

"Oh dear! I hope he recovers soon."

"Me too, Alfred, me too." Bruce then heads to the stairs to head up to the mansion when Alfred interjects.

"Sir?"

" yes, Alfred, oh how'd I get it haha, Clark owed me a favor."

"No," He places his hand on his head and shakes it before finishing, "sir, what will happen to Joe?"

"Oh when he came out of the pit, which I'm not sure how he was able to do that, he just kept laughing like crazy. I assume it was just a reaction to all the pain. But he will be in Jail once he's recovered enough right now he's in Arkham, oh and we had to send Dent in their as well. He was the one breaking people out for some odd reason. It was like he was whole other person when he got hurt and he admitted to everything. Dock thinks he has Multiple personalities. "

"Why do we live in Gotham still..... never mind. I'm helping a man fight crime in a bat-suite. "
Alfred mumbles to himself as Bruce goes up to the manor.

"I heard that Alfred!"

"Yeah, yeah, yeah. Oh hey Bruce, you have an invitation up in your office it's to the circus, I heard the flying Graysons are amazing....you should go."