A little too late ( 2 )

" Really , you're just gonna stare at the tv without doing anything ? no scratch that . why did you even let him be in this stupid show at the first place ? " no words left spoken as my eyes are glued to a familiar figure coming on screen apparently with a bouquet in his hands , putting on a bright smiley face as if he doesnt know whoever it is , is behind the close door . As on the other side , it had you to frown even more upon seeing her equally as excited yet nervous as your husband . " god i could just stab her right now " only if she knew , maya could do more than just that but she wouldnt , instead she sat there like the male isnt her own husband .

Which basically everyone ignored the fact and forcefully request inseong to be on the show .

 " Maya- "

" They paid me enough " 

" Maya why would you do that ? why would you even agree with the offer . Are you even at your right mind right now ? " Her reaction would exactly how she would react but little did she know that all of it was worth it because after all of this is done she would live her life ten times better than it is now . " i just needed the money "

" cut the crap maya . youre literally a wife to a famous actor . what more do you want ? " little did she know life would be even better living than how it is right now with that amount of money .

" i just- "

" i love these "

" you do ? I actually just picked them out randomly . im awfully bad when it comes to picking which flower's best " Facts . Never in his life has he ever brought anything fancy , especially not to his own wife . All he cares is being rewarded which probably will lead the show to a bad rating and it's only the beginning of the show. But then again , the way she just giggled and how her eyes shine as she looks at him made it otherwise . " we can work on that "

That alone made amaya scoff .  "jealous much ? " Ofcourse she was . After all he's still her husband and although things were never the same as it was , she still has that undying love for him . So ,its not just jealousy . She might made it seem like she doesnt care , falling out of love and some sort but despite that , the pain lingers deep .

" i dont get how you can still watch this without screaming your lungs out at the screen  "

" can you just let it go ? everythings been sealed and done . no more questions ask " With a sigh, she forced herself to take a few calming breaths. " jeez , okay "

Usually she loves watching him make fool of himself- not in a bad way , its just how she shows her deep devotion to her husband but now everything is just not like the way it is before . Although she wants a good advantage out of it but at the same time she wants it to actually flop since some of those who watches the show knows hes married .

After a while the show was nearly towards the end and aliea finally left . Amaya took a deep breath, relieved that she could finally have a moment of peace and quiet. She sank back into the couch, determined to enjoy the silence. She hadn't realized how much emotion she was storing up inside, until it came spilling out of her in the form of tears . Ending her up to question what she had been qustioned earlier . " why did i agree to the offer " she sobs .

As soon as her phone rang, it was the director on the other end. She then answered it without saying a word knowing excatly what hes about to say . " amaya the ratings are up , their atuaccly liking out first ever episode with inseong , and ara ofcourse "

" yeah , whatever . my paycheck ? "

" about that , we- "

" you better act fast or i'll make sure you'll lose everything "

" fine fine okay , tomorrow morning i promise " Frustrated she threw her phone somewhere on the couch before she stood  up and walked to the window, staring out into the night. She felt a deep sense of sadness, her heart heavy with the weight of the conversation. Tears welled up in her eyes again as she reflected on the situation . " i just wanted to be happy , with him "

The next day i woke up on the couch , my neck was stiff and my head was pounding, slow i rose up from the sleeping position aand it took me a moment to realise that the house was eerily quiet that was until i heard somone in the kitchen . slowly i crept towards the kitchen, ready to confront whoever was inside. I was shocked to see that it was youngbin, who had come to visit unexpectedly.

" Laiea let you in didnt she ? " She had been standing in the doorway for a few minutes, deep in thought, and now she was ready to break the silence which had the male slightly startled upon her silent presence but didnt turn around . " go sit down . i made your favourite  "

" youngbin , what if inseong comes home and find you here ? "

" I'd like that . should i take my shirt of just in case he does come ? "

" youngbin-"

" he doesnt give a fuck about you maya so why should you ? " and with that the atmosphere was left silent . No sobbing this time , just Maya quietly accompanying youngbin prepare their breakfast and how he somehow tries to change the mood made her morning slightly better as she was able to take her mind off of the situation with inseong .

" you know maya , i kinda miss this . Us "

" me too- "

" no , i miss you "

END

A/N : HEY GUYSSS IM BACK . I havent updated in so long im sorry ! ive been so busy with work lately but anyways i would like to thank each and one of who whos reading this crappy book of mine . didnt think i actually gained that much readers so thank you . This means a lot to me so with that i'll probably will update more chapters her or prolly make a new one . i'll keep you guys updated soon !