Unplanned Marriage

Rowoon

You never wanted this to happen but youve got no choice . Getting married to this guy is the only thing that you would call a nightmare . A very bad one .

" Y/n hurry up im late for work ! "

" Coming " you called back , uncontrollably running downstairs to where rowoon is standing madly waiting for you to hand over his tie . Sometime it had you pissed that you have to face him every now and then but there you were .   As you were half way down towards rowoon suddenly you missed a step and got off balance but thankfully he had you right in his embrace which got you off guard .

Staring straight to his eyes you found yourself lost in his gaze . Wanting him to feel the same , you decided to make a move to attach your lips to his but sadly , he pulled away , gently pushing you backwards by the arms at the same time .

" Rowoon-

" Im- I gotta go , Im really late " With that , you gently put on his tie for him not noticing he once again locked his eyes on you watching you doing his tie with a bitter smile on your face that made him slight feeling sorry for what he did but didnt bother to utter his sincere thoughts nor words slip out of his mouth so instead he gave you a light peck as you finished , being somewhat shocked himself to what he just did .

Not knowing that alone had your heartbeat racing like crazy so you pulled away , hiding the obvious reds of your cheeks afraid he could actually hear your heartbeat .

" I'll be home when you know it so uh , cook something tasty for me before I get home " He said as he took one last glance at you and out of the blue a small smile creep on his face .

" I lo-

" Bye ! "

Sigh . Well , you tried .

-

The day dragged on , and being the wife you were , you did almost everything to make the house look spotless knowing rowoon isnt a fan of seeing the house he lives in looking like a wrecked ship .

After all you didnt want to just be on his good side but also , you wanted to impress him , to show him how marrying you wasnt a mistake like he think it is . You always had always wanted for this marriage to work although it was unplanned , hoping he does to .

Dealing with pots and pans were the next thing on your to do list . You were well aware that you werent that much of a cook so basically you spent most of your time in the kitchen , looking up for different kinds of recipe through social media which end up with a dish to what you thought was perfect enough to serve your husband .

But then , where is he ?

Its almost 12 and he's not home yet .

-

" Haerin please , I gotta go . My wife-

" Wife my ass , you're mine now " She said trapping  him in between her arms , with rowoon whos seated on his working chair . " what are yo-

" oh come on babe , you know you want this as much as i do " Before she could straddle him , rowoon pushed her back  . " this ends here. i expect to see your resign letter tomorrow first thing in the morning .  " Was the last thing he said before walking off leaving haerin speechless .

-

Sitting myself on the bench in the balcony , I waited and waited  as time ticks faster than I expected but still theres no sign of him . Yes , I fell in love in a split second just like that just because of a single gaze .

" He didnt kept his words " I sobbed buring my whole face on the palm of my hands , crying .  It does hurt . So much that I just wanna leave him at this very moment but couldn't. I loved him too much it makes it harder to make difficult decisions.

I then stopped sobbing as the sound of footsteps click clacking can be hear heading towards me but didnt bother to look up knowing exactly who is it . Feeling the heat of an arm trying to wrap itself around me , I take a quick move standing up from the bench but was too late as he pulled me in .

" Im sorry , i really am " Trying so hard to push him off , I ended up having his lips attached to mine . The more I tired to pull back the more passioanate the kiss gets which finally made me give in . Kissing him back passionately.

" I love you y/n " he breathed.

" I love you too "

*