Im always here

Zuho x You

A/N : Inspired by exid's 1M

Night falls again but nothing ever felt the same ever since he left . No one to hold on to , no hands to warm yours as it starts to chill , no more .

Move on . Surely thats easy for some people but not you . Its not easy to let go , of Zuho . Yes the man thats been with you through thick and thin , ups and downs , happiness and sorrows hes always there ready to brighten up your day . No matter what he do never fails . Not even once .

" Dont hurt yourself "

" Call me if you need anything "

" I'll stay close no matter how far you push me away"

Those words ached your heart everytime it ringed in your mind . Each and every fights always ends with him who would reach for you even if its not his fault . He'll apologise with all the might he has even so he is hurting too but thats not a problem for him . All he wanted is for you to stay with him , not letting him go no matter what happens but still you did let go . Ofcourse you felt guitly for that .

You need him , you wanted him back . Will he though ? Will he ever come back ..

Anywhere , everywhere you would see couples clinging to each other cherishing their moments together , saying their i love yous and promises leaving you holding back everything inside . How you wish you could turn back time . Those time that you would be with him , those times are the times you badly wanted to say your sorry but he was no where to be found .

Some told that he left korea for good and will never come back . You knew that isnt true so you kept telling yourself that he'll come back . Atleast thats what he wants you to keep in mind .

" I miss you , zuho . so much " You sobbed as you start to picture your moment with him . That was the first time you saw him . The time he claimed you were his officially. The time he told you not to go out with anyone and so you didnt till that one time came as you finally decided take it serious this time . You wanted him for yourself .

But why ? Why you gotta let him go now

Everything seems hard now that he kept fading away as you tried to reach for him . Though you thought you were the only one whose suffering you were wrong . He too suffered as much as you are .

-Zuho

" I missed you too , Im sorry "

-  -  -

Im sorry this has to be short but I promise I'll come up with a long one .