Suprise !

Dawon

Word count : 1095

Fluttering my eyes open , I groaned a little hearing the bird chirping ring in my ear . What made me smile is the cute little snore that came out from no other than dawon whos arms are still wrapping around my body . Keeping me close making me giggle as I could hear his heartbeat.

" Dawon ~ " I called softly for his name , running my finger up from his forehead trailing it down to caress his closed eyes , pointy nose down to trace his curvy lips . With a quick peck , dawon lets out a faint groan . " babe , why are up so early " He said as he pulled me close against his chest with his head buried against my neck .

Frowning, I lightly pushed him down straddling him . " have you forgotten what day is today ? "

" Ofcourse not " He smiled , resting his hand which are on the both side of my thigh , running it up to my waist only to pin me on my back . Oh god could this be my present ?

" the day I finally had a day off " He chuckled laying back , getting back to sleep .

What the-

Not wanting to heat up a fight , I silently left the room soon as he dozeBabe off to sleep , holding back my tears that I kept from falling knowing soon enough I'll be crying my heart out later on . Just how ..

..did he really forgot about my birthday ?

-

" Babe ? "

" Baby you there ? "

" y/n ? "  ..Nothing

[ Where could she be ] Dawon thought to himself , before he went to grab his phone , holding the phone to his ear only to hear nothing but rings . " come on pick up already " Dawon sound worriedly, flinched as he heard the doorbell rang .

Fetching the door only to be greeted by also a worried face of his friend Youngbin . " youngbin "

" Have you got any idea how worried I am right now dawon ? I swear I would bring that door down if you didnt answer me just now "

" Youngbin, y-y/n's gone "

" What it is now " Youngbin groaned while sending messages to the other to scatter around and look for y/n . " I-i dont know what i did wrong , she must've left when I feel asleep " Dawon said sounding even worry just by looking him walking back and forth infront of Youngbin .

" Calm down dawon , Im sure she wont go far from here . Now come , we got decorations to do "

-

Walking through the hollow paths , every inch of me starts to shiver as an unusual feeling hit my insides . Wind starts blowing coldly and hard everytime and within seconds  the sound of footsteps occurred , walking step by step behind me .

' Please make them go away '

And just like that i see nothing but pitch black . I passed out not knowing anything after that .

-

" I told you not to hit her so hard ! "

" Sorry , I couldnt help myself . Im too excited " Rowoon exclaim only to hear a sigh from inseong as a return ." tsk , Hwiyoung is the cake ready ? " He asked turning to hwiyoung who came out of the kitchen having frosting all over his hands and cheek

" Everythings A-okay hyung-  ..oh no ! what happened to noona " Another sigh rolled out from Inseong's mouth as he eyed rowoon for the last time before walking himself in the secret room checking on dawon .

" Troublemaker " Hwiyoung coughed running back to the kitchen before rowoon could do the same to him .

.     .    .

" Jagi ? jagi wake up "

" Dawon .. how did i end up-

Not allowing y/n to continue her words dawon instantly gave her a deep kiss as a sign of a single sorry . " Im so sorry jagi , actually .. I didnt forget what day is today . Not your birthday I wont " He smiled as he breaks the kiss .

" You planned all this didnt you ? " Y/n asked coldly but then a smile slowly glew on her face .

" Come , I prepared something for you ah I mean we prepared something for you " He chuckled gently bringing y/n to the room that hes been keeping her out from . " so Im aloud to enter the room now ? " With a single nod , dawon then opened the door for her flicking on the lights only to be suprise by a bunch of ballons huddle together with pictures hanging by the end of the strings .

Examining each and one of it , turns out it was a picture of thier moments together celebrating their birthdays together every year that went by and as she was about to reach for the last picture , all together the boys popped up in every corner wishing her a happy birthday .

" You scared me ! " Returning a laugh , all of the members gathered around y/n giving her a big hug .

" Alright dawon-ah ! picture time " Youngbin winked handing over his phone to dawon . " Shall we jagi ? " Just like that y/n flew to dawon's embrace , taking a selca like they use to . " wait here , im gonna go print this out "

Few minutes later , y/n jumped abit as dawon grabbed her wrist bringing her a bit further from the rest . " Did you get the picture done ? can I see ? " With that dawon handed in the picture smiling along as a y/n giggled to it .

" Oh , whats this ? " Turning the picture around , y/n's hand starts to shake a little as a she saw a ring sticking to it . " d-dawon .. are you- "

" I know you've waited for so long for this to happen so here I am now to ask you " kneeling down , dawon took y/n's hand in his drawing circles on it seeing y/n starting to tear up .

" Will you marry me ? "