Fake love

Inspired by : James Smith - Tell me that you love me

A/N : Your name's amaya in this chapter . maya for short (:

Dawoon

She was right all along . I never knew the true meaning of love till she left . How empty i feel inside kills me . Ive been aching to hear her voice once more but i couldn't bring her back .

I've tried to contact her multiple times but i couldn't reach her . Ive drove myself here and there hoping to just see a glimpse of her but she's no where to be seen . It hurts .

It hurts that she's gone for good . Thats what I thought.

Until that very day . I saw her . After a few years finally i get to see her once again . Looking fine like she is but more gorgeous this time . And that one thing that has never been changed is how hard working she is . Thats what made me had the courage to walk in there and approach her .

" Umm .. miss "

" Sir , im in a middle of something here please take a seat and i'll come and take your order right after " That voice. The voice that i had missed for a long time , although she sounds a little pissed i decided to just brush it off and try again .

" Miss im really in a- " she accidentally pushed me back a little trying to get the table clean as possible.

" maya "

" cant you see that im busy here- .. dawoon ? "

" h-hey " i suddenly stuttered seeing how her face expression starts to change from anger to pain . Yes , i can see it all now . All that i couldn't see in the past . She was right because now I realised im the one to blame all along .

" How'd you find me ? This place is like few districts from home "  Instead of answering her , I closed the gap between us but stopped as i looked around seeing people staring at us . That explains why she backed away .

" wait for me on the rooftop "

and i did . waited for what it feels like forever. Shivering like crazy but still i  waited . I even rejected my mom's calls because tonight shes the only one i have to talk to .

...

30 minutes has passed , the breeze got cooler and cooler the longer i wait and still theres no sign of her not even a glimpse until i heard the metal door creaked .

" I thought you wouldnt- "

" Oh , sorry . I thought you were "

" Maya ? " the girl cut my words knowing exactly who im looking for which only got me to nod my head yes . " shes suppose to meet you her isnt she ? im sorry , i didnt mean to earsdrop but she left a few hours a go "

" What ? "

" Yeah .. her shift ended early today  "

I somehow knew that . I knew she had changed and this is how shes showing it because the old ara
wouldn't do this to anyone . She rather wait like this then letting anyone wait for her long