Love till infinity

Requested by : @sf9jessica

My morning doesnt seem to feel the same ever since Zuho left . The emptiness only made me shed more and more tears day by day , night by night . Though I have my child around it never feels the same without Zuho .

I can't do anything without Zuho

I just-

" Such a cry baby " Cold chills starts to fill up the room as I slowly titled my head up looking around to find nothing in the room . I wanted to believe that maybe it was just me or maybe my mind is just playing tricks with me but no .

As I was about to go under the bed sheet , I saw something or ..someone . Looking my age . Fawn hair with clear blue ocean eyes exactly my height standing while staring at me .

But shes ....-a spirit

" W-wh .. "

" Relax woman . I ain't gonna bite you" she stated , walking herself to my working table . " well well what lovely family you got here " It smiled while admiring the family photo of us three .

" W-why are you here ? " I asked bringing up the sheet up to my knee still gazing at her whos still staring at the photo frame . " I could ask the same thing about you . Why are you still here ?

" What do you mean why im-"

" Stand there and see for yourself " So without hesitating, I hopped off my bed , slowly walking myself infront of the mirror . " Now try touching it " Reaching my hand out to touch the mirror something weird happened unexpectedly afterwards . I couldnt touch it .

" You forgot didnt you ? Tsk . Come with me "

⏩⏩⏩

" Mommy , please wake up . I miss you "

" Wait what .."

" You were in a tragic accident a week ago , thankfully the doctors were quick and everything went well , thankfully. but all of a sudden you werent waking up thats how they know you're in a coma . Yes I was there the whole time . Im also in a coma "

" How did you- "

" Jess ? "

Zuho .

" babydoll , please wake up . Im here now " Cold trails of tears drip down my chin as I slowly approach him . Watching him cry over my lifeless body . " Im sorry I was never here for you before . Im sorry that you have to suffer this alone . Im sorry I left you . Im just- ..Im so sorry babe "

Although his presence makes me sick , I still cant deny that I love him so much . I still want to feel his embrace.

" jessica , we have to leave "

" No ! Im not coming with you "I cried and ran over to where zuho is , kneeling helplessly beside him and tried hard to trap him in my embrace. " why ? "

" jess .. "

" why cant i hold him .. i just , want to say my last goodbyes . I have to let him know that I still do love him "

" Fine " She sighed .

Getting up from the  floor , I then laid myself on the bed , getting back in to my body . Bits by bits I start of by moving my fingers . It worked !

" Mommy ? " Hyungjun called .

" Jess ! Hyungjun wait here , daddy will get the doc-

" Zuho " I stopped him before fluttering my eyes open . " please just stay . for a minute " I told him as my hand already made its way up to caress his cheek while the other tugging on his arm . " I missed you so much  "

" Im sorry jess . I dont- "

" Babe . You know its time to move on from the past .Time for you to learn to spend half of your time at home . Hyungjun needs you as much as I do . More than that , I want you to keep this promise to always be a dad to him and added to that , I also want you to be a mom "

" jess, what are you-"

" Show me , no . Show hyungjun that you can be a dad . Make time for him , make him proudly show his friends that his dad can do so much better than theirs . You know that . You were in his position before werent you ? "

" jess I cant "

" No . I know you can . Promise me Zuho " I said sqeezing his hand in mine . As much as I want to hold back my tears , I cant .

" I promise you, this wont ever happen again . I'll always be home whenever you want me to . I'll spend lots and lots of time with our son but please dont leave me " I smiled pulling him in gently for a kiss .

" I love you . Always will " I whispered in between . Giving him and hyungjun a one last hell of a hug afterwards as he immediately crawled to me as zuho help him to climb the bed  . " you wanna sing a lulaby for me baby ? " and as he did , I then planted a long kiss on his forehead saying my i love yous to him as i did so and within minutes after , I left .

-

I tried ㅠㅠ hope this is good enough ♥️