Bonus

Tears start to leave wet trails down your cheeks as the sight of a few couples can be seen as they walk hand in hand on the side path of the road holding the other close as the other needed warmth .

{ CALLING YOUNGBIN }

( YB ) What the f* do you want now !? '

( Y/n ) B-babe ? '

( YB ) Y/n ? h-hey jagi .. '

( Y/ n ) Is there something wrong ?

( YB ) No no , everythings ok-

( Y/ n ) Youngbin . You know i can easily tell something is off

( YB ) Look . I gotta go now . Bye

( Y/ n ) Youngbin wait-

-

" Aaand he hung up " Looking up at the blurry vision , you stood up on your feet grabbing on hold to his board shoulder for support only to push him away afterwards as he himself grabs you tightly by the arms .

" So is this how you're gonna be ? " You stopped at your tracks by the words he spat , breaking you little by little .

" Just .. leave me alone " a deep sigh can be heard following by a footstep sounding like its approaching you from behind . " come on , i'll take you to somewhere warm "

" I said leave me alone ! " you cried trying hard to push him away with all your strength but it end up caught up in both of his hands as he grip it tight .

" Stop it y/n "

" Why is it so hard for you to- "

" Let me go ! " you yelled again trying to loose the grip of his hand . Pushing and punching his chest as hard as you can not caring those who walked pass looking at them with a weird look .

" I said stop it already ! " Taeyang yelled back making you back up a bit .

" Dont you realise that crying for that bastard isnt worth it anymore ?! Its over y/n . He doesn't  care about you anymore "

" Y-you're wrong . Youngbin would never- " before you could say anything, Taeyang was already dragging you to somewhere you wouldn't know . " Taeyang let go , you're hurting me ! " No matter how hard you hit him still he manage to get you both a cab .

" Get in "

" No ! "

" Fine . You asked for it " with thats been said he forced you to get in the cab following by himself asking the driver to drive away before you can even escape .

" Where are you taking me ! "

" You'll see "

•••

As the cab made its last turn , from a far you can see a road of fancy cars with people queuing at the main entrance of the building. " Shameless jerk " you heard Taeyang mumbled under his breath looking quiet mad as someone.

" Taeyang "

" Seriously how much longer is this queue gonna take for us to get there " he said showing the frustrated side of him that you have never seen before . The taeyang you know is a fully patience, warm hearted kind of man but this time he isnt showing any of it .

And that made you feel worried and nervous at the same time . Questioning every time and then to what exactly is he trying to show you .

" Taeyang this is a waste of time . Im out of here- "

" No . " He replied instantly grabbing hold of your wrist firmly.

" I dont want to be here right now taeyang please just let me go . please  "

" This will answer all your questions " and with that , he dragged you along with him out off the cab , pushing those who gets in his way . " taeyang seriously what the matter with you ! " you scold while trying to yank your hand off his but before you can you stopped at your tracks , jaw wide open seeing the frame by the entrance.

" I-is that ... "

" Youngbin's getting married "

" Tonight "

You paused for awhile then burst a laughter thinking all of it might be one of youngbin's jokes again . " Nice try  but im not falling for this anymore "

" Y/n this isnt a joke . Youngbin's real- "

" Whats going on here ? " Breathing heavily , you slowly turned to where the voice is coming from , manage to crack up a weak smile as you see him standing there . Well dressed .

" Y-y/n .. " running to him , you thought you could be in his embrace once again but it turns out you were wrong . " I cant take it anymore " Hearing him only makes you part away from him . Confused .

" Im sorry ..-lets end this "

" E-end what actually "

" Babe , what are you doing out here ? Everyones looking for you " you backed away seeing the girl wearing a wedding gown linking her arm around his .

" You're getting m-married?!  "

CHOOSE YOUR WEAPON