11:An old friend

—————-
It was dark,with the no sign of light and there were they looming around the hideout of the one they were searching for. Of course,the chief guest of the program wasn't there but nonetheless they will enjoy the show they were going to put on.

Jungkook and Jimin were hiding behind the shadows of the trees that was surrounding the old factory like building, Yoongi had already entered the security system of building and hacked m the cameras and security. And Hoseok was ready with his explosives to blow off the place into pieces. Namjoon was waiting with Jin on the vehicle ready with all the necessities they were gonna need after sometime along with their backup men and security.

They have been planning to raid all the hideouts and warehouses of that one rat they were set on grabbing onto.
They can't announce themselves from the start, if they want to succeed so they wait till Yoongi gives them the signal.

"Alright!Jimin,Jungkook and Hoseok you guys are clear to go ahead." The earpieces connecting them,resonated with Yoongi's voice,
"There are only two guards on the left corner of the first floor, and almost four on the second one." He informed, "your target is in fourth room to the right on the second floor,Jungkook and Jimin will handle that and Hoba you need to enter the first room to the right on the first floor." Yoongi instructed as the three moved to the designated areas.

As yoongi informed,there were two guards on the first floor. Jungkook and Jimin sneaked to them carefully and snapped their neck with hands covering their mouth to muffle the screams.

In meantime, Hoseok sneaked into the first room as he was instructed to and started his work to plant the bombs and explosives.

On the other side of the warehouse, Jimin and Jungkook reached the second floor to find four guards,armed with guns.
"Hyung,you take the two on that side and I will take the other two." Jungkook whispered and grabbed his gun.
Jimin nodded and slowly took out his knife. Both moved towards their targets with slowed and slick steps. Once reaching the first one, Jimin quickly grabbed the man muffling his mouth and slit the throat in matter of seconds and moved to second one following the same suit as other and finishing him off.

Likewise, Jungkook too quickly shot the two guards with his gun one by one. Both the men looked at each other and nodded in affirmation to move towards their target.
They entered the room they were headed too and were devastated at the sight infront of them.
The room was filled with children of different ages,girls and boys,scared and some of them wounded too. They looked like they were kept here for a long time.
On looking at the two men,who entered the room with knife and gun,they flinched with fear. Looking at their terrified faces, Jimin quickly hid his blood coated knife and smiled warmly at them. Jungkook did the same.

"You don't have to be scared. We are here to get you out of here." Jungkook spoke softly not to startle the kids.
"Yeah,this uncle here and me,we will get you out of here,okay." Jimin too spoke approaching them with careful steps.

One of them spoke with tears, "You will?"
"Yeah,we will." Jungkook smiled softly.

"Come on,let get you guys out of here." They ushered the kids,one by one out of the room.
There were total fifteen kids. They took them to the vehicle where Jin and Namjoon were there. They brought some snacks and water for the kids which they distributed and Jin cleaned the wounds of some of the kids who were injured.

"Seokmin ,Seungkwan and Vernon, take them to the unit three and tell them to find out information about their families." Jungkook told three of their men.
"Yes,boss." They got into the vehicle with some other men and left with the rescued kids.