14: Melancholy

Taehyung thinks he might faint today. All the new informations he has been exposed to,might burst his head.
First of all, those members of units in Bangtan, then,the thing about degrees and now this.

Jeon Jungkook aka the JK, who has turned the whole country upside down in span of just few years, used to be a military officer.

"Are you joking with me?" Taehyung asked not able to digest the fact that Jungkook used to be in military.

"Absolutely not,sweetheart. I wouldn't dare to joke with you." Jungkook said smiling a little.

"How? What are you even talking about? I don't think it's making any sense here, Jeon." Taehyung said throwing his hands in air to make a point.

"What's not making sense? A Criminal," Jungkook said air quoting the word criminal, "like me serving in military?" Jungkook asked the obvious question.

"Of course, I mean I don't understand why would someone who served for country, chose the path of crime?" Taehyung asked confused.

"I still serve in favor of the country. Yes, my way is not accordance to your beliefs and morals but I believe we are working to free the country from those leeches." Jungkook stated.

"Look Taehyung, I know it's not easy for you to believe us and be on our side,but you don't know how corrupt the whole law system you follow is. You haven't realized how much dirt you will find,if you do some digging to all the noble politicians and your higher officials." Jungkook tried to make Taehyung understand.

"A day after tomorrow,we have to work on Baek Daejung's case. I would expect you to cooperate with us.We have a lot to prepare and you will have one of the important role in this particular mission." Jungkook said making Taehyung tilt his head on confusion.

"What do I have to do?" Taehyung asked. He wasn't going to try and screw anything they planned because,he himself wanted to make that man pay for everything he did. And he knows this much that he can't do anything against him by himself so,he would easily compile to whatever Bangtan does.

"Yoongi hyung and you have to handle the security system and hack into the local network of Lifeline Pharmaceuticals and acquire all the confidential data related to trade secrets and products they manufacture." Jungkook informed Taehyung his role in the mission.

"Also, you are incharge of demolition of all the sensors and security cameras in the production house and guide us to the goal. Yoongi hyung will prepare the blueprint of the building so,you just have to demolish the security and guide me inside, okay." Jungkook finished earning a nod from Taehyung.

"So, are telling me more about how you ended up in Bangtan from being a military officer?" Taehyung asked trying to get back on the topic which Jungkook distracted him from.

Jungkook chuckled, " You aren't letting it go,are you?" He shook his head laughing a little.

"I don't think so." Taehyung said sitting on the table with crossed arms, "Do enlighten me if you want, I am all ears." He urged.

"Okay! Okay" Jungkook said dragging a chair infront of Taehyung and sitting on it.
"I have many things to tell you, sweetheart and I don't think I can do that today." Taehyung tried intervening but shut his mouth,when the mafia boss placed his hands on Taehyung's thigh,
"I promise, I'll tell you everything but after the mission tomorrow. You aren't ready for whatever you are going to hear from me so, stop running your pretty mind and focus on the task, alright." Jungkook said rubbing his palm over the officer's thighs oh so delicately.

Taehyung could only nod his head in response because the holy hands on his thigh were distracting his mind from any rational thoughts.
"How am I supposed ignore this asshole when he keeps doing these things?" Taehyung sighed internally trying to calm himself down from letting his mind divert toward any perverted thoughts.