16: Malboros and Tickle monster

Taehyung was happy would be an understatement. He was proud of himself. It may not have been a big deal for everyone who have been working with each other for a long time but Taehyung? He have never ever liked working in a team. He worked but never succeded if that makes sense. He sure completed the missions with teams before,but never succeed in something called teamwork.

He had his reasons for not working in a team and they are not very nice ones. But,let's not get into that. At the moment, he has this proud grin on his face which is looking so stupid he want to smack himself but still continues bouncing his way inside the mansion.

All of the members of unit three and Bangtan were inside the living room when Taehyung entered with the kingpin trailing behind him.

"Congratulations guys." The loudest one of the team,obviously Jackson the Wang yelled.

"Let's get to the meeting room and discuss everything." Jungkook said entering the room and everyone followed the younger into the conference room.

Once they were seated on the chairs around the table, Jungkook dropped the things he collected on the table and others did the same.

"So," Jimin stood up and started, "there wasn't anything special in the laboratory itself. It looks like a normal laboratory in a pharmaceutical company but there's more to it." Jimin explained,
"I found an storeroom inside the lab that was only accessible to authorized staffs. So, I sneaked inside and guess what?" he connected his phone to the projector and some pictures came, "I found these,that sleek bastard has been planning to launch a new drug soon and he has illegally imported three hundred millions worth LSD last week which is a huge amount." Jimin concluded.

"Did you find where does he hide all of his illegal imports?" Jungkook asked.

"Not yet, but I am working on it." Jimin answered and sat down.

Yongjae kept the boxes of medicines they collected on the table,
"Every product we could find in the warehouse are in these boxes." He informed, "we grabbed as much as we could."

Jungkook stood up and walked ahead.
"Jin hyung, please test these samples and the ones we brought from the production room as well, I'll join you later in the lab." Jin nodded,
"And we need to prepare every proofs and make them public so that , Baek doesn't get chance to manipulate and turn the tables around." He said.

"That's right. We have to strike at once so he doesn't get chance to think of anything to avoid the blow." Yoongi said getting hums in return.

"We will also gather as much as additional dirt on those who are backing him up." JB joined, "I know for sure there are many high profile involved with him." He said.

"That's true. When I was collecting evidence against him back then, I found out he had shares in lots of medical institutions and research centers but I didn't dig it deep due to lack of resources I had." Taehyung informed. He had gone out of his way to gather everything only for to let it go in vain.

"Don't worry, this time we will succeed for sure." Jackson smiled at him confidently.

"I am sure you will." Taehyung believes they will succeed after all,they are the biggest organization of mafia in the South Korea.

"Okay, guys now the evidences are collected," Jungkook started,
"we will analyze them and get everything ready, Yoongi hyung can handle the breaking of news to media," he said looking at Yoongi who nodded with a thumbs up, "and,we know what to do once the news is out in public. We just have to fuel the fire that'll burn the Baek Daejung's empire to ashes." Jungkook concluded with a evil grin that slowly spread to all the members present in the room.