15. Teamwork

When I reread this chapter,I just felt the need to add something more,so I made a tiny addition of a scene in previously written chapter and republished this.so enjoyy.
________________________________

The following morning in the Bangtan mansion was busy. Busy with what you may ask? They were preparing to go for their mission and a certain officer was getting everything checked so that he doesn't mess up later.
It's not like he have ever messed up. Okay, except the one time he messed up that led him here.
They were supposed to leave around evening, meet unit three on the spot and proceed with the plan and return without getting spotted.

Tonight,they were not going to cause any chaos. They are to invade the factory silently, gather all the things they need and leave.

——

When it was almost time to leave,Taehyung got ready quickly checked everything and got out of his room with all the necessary equipments into the living room where everyone was waiting.

"All ready,princess." Jimin spoke when he saw Taehyung entering the room.

"I am, midget." Taehyung replied with gritted smile.

"Now,the princess is here, where's our prince? We are supposed to leave by now." Hoseok piped in earning a glare from Taehyung.

"I am no princess." Taehyung grumped out.

"Where is this brat? I swear if we got late, I will whoop his ass." Jin said angrily.

"Don't increase your blood pressure,hyung. I am right here." And here comes the Kingpin of the underworld in his all glory walking down the stairs,knocking the breath out of Taehyung.
He looked like sin wearing that biker jacket,paired up with black leather pants and those black combat boots, his fucking hair tied up in man bun.
"Is he going for a fashion show?" Taehyung thought.

"And, I am right on time, it's you who is early." Jungkook said coming to stand beside them.

Jin was ready to say something when Namjoon interrupted, "alright guys, we really need to move right now. Yoongi hyung is already on the spot and you guys know he hates unpunctual people, right? So if we don't want to get under his wrath we need to go." He said grabbing Jin.

"He is scary when angry and I know he will be pissed if he has to wait, so move." Hoseok said with a shudder, " and grab your weapons I set on table before getting out." He pointed at the table.
Everyone took their pistols and hide it safely.

"Let's bring back success." Jungkook said holding his hand out for everyone to join including Taehyung who hesitantly put his hand over Jungkook's.
They chanted "ALL THE BEST" and let go of their hands together.

They all head towards the garage where their rides are ready.

Namjoon, Jimin and Seokjin took a car, Hoseok got into a van with all of their men and lastly Jungkook and Taehyung got into one.

"LET'S GOO!!" Hoseok shouted before making his way out of road following Jungkook and Namjoon's car.

"Are you guys always like this?" Taehyung asked as soon as they drove,
"Like what?" Jungkook asked confused eyes not leaving the road.

"Like, so carefree?" the officer spoke shrugging.
"Maybe,because we know whatever we are doing is not wrong. We aren't robbing off innocents and harming them. As I said those who fell victim of our ways,each of one deserved that. So, we aren't afraid of anyone." Jungkook softly said glancing towards the officer who was staring at him.
"You may have imagined us as some psychopaths who are angry 24/7 and go on killing anyone who breath loud around them, but no angel, we are just infamous normal people." Jungkook smiled at him and turned his head towards road hitting the accelerator.