Fists of Fury

Five days had passed. Tessa awoke in Brian's bed. She reached out for him put he was gone already. She reached over to grab her phone and there was a text from Brian.

T,

Had to go shoot IJ. I'll be home tonight. Breakfast is in the fridge. Rest today!

Love B.

She smiled as she turned over to pet Brooklyn before getting up and getting ready for school. She sat in her classroom before first hour started. "Yo Ms V!" Some boys said as they entered the classroom. The classroom started filling up with students as came in and took their seats.

"Alright guys. It's December 7th. Extra credit to anyone who can tell me what huge event in America happened today?"  No one had answered. The class filled with gasps and snickers as the kids eyes were glued on their computers. She panned her eyes around the classroom suspiciously. "Okay what are you guys looking at" the students stayed quiet no one making eye contact with her. She slowly walked over to the computers " miss v..." one of the girls bionca spoke up "is this you?"

There it was. In big red letters "Brian Quinn expecting a baby with costar Sal Vulcanos sister?" Her mouth dropped as she motioned for the girl to get up from her seat. The article basically saying how the two of them were in Manhattan hand in hand walking into an obstetricians office including 3 photos. One of them holding hands outside of the OBs office. And two from the vestibule one showing them kissing and the last one showing Brian holding the ultrasound photos. "OH NO OH NO OH NO" she yelled before running to her desk to grab her phone.

Brian was at fairway market shooting with the boys today. Todays challenge was Careless Whisper. Murr had just gotten his thumbs down as Brian's turn came. Sal had gone to the bathroom while Brian got situated in the market. As Brian was getting situated Joe felt the vibration of his phone to see Tessa's name appear on the caller ID.

"Hello" Joe said picking it up.
"Joe!" She said frantically "Joe listen to me. It's out" she said panicking into the phone. "TMZ got photos of us at the doctors office and it's all over the internet. I can't get ahold of Brian" Joe kept making random noises trying to not be suspicious "I need you to not let Sal see any of this!" "Yep love you too Bess" he said hanging up the phone.

As Sal re-emerged into the room Joe thought quickly seeing Sal pull the phone out of his pocket "QUICK MURR ILL GIVE YOU $100 TO THROW SALS PHONE OUT OF THE WINDOW"

Sal looked confused "no!" He said as Murr pulled it out of sals hand and tossing it out of the window. "WHAT THE FUCK MAN" Sal yelled "WHY DID YOU DO THAT?!" He said angrily. "It's okay man your rich" Joe responded

All while Brian heard the entire interaction and was laughing.

As Brian's turn was underway commotion was sitting from production "what's going on over there?" Murr asked as all three men turned there heads. One of the crew members quickly shutting off the monitor "uh nothing." They responded. Sal laughed walking over to the computer trying to get to the computer as one of the crew members tried blocking Sal from reaching the computer but it was unsuccessful. Sal pressed on the monitor and there staring at him in his face was the picture of Brian and Tessa.

"WHAT THE HELL IS THIS" Sal yelled. He whipped his head back at the two men who remained standing but the monitor. Joe quickly unplugged the mic as Murr and Joe approached Sal. "Okay come on guys. This isn't funny anymore. First Murr marries Jenna and now this? This is going too far for pranks." Sal said laughing angrily. Murr stared at the article "that's not any prank I know about." He said continuing reading what was on the computer.

Sals eyes landed on Joe who was looking around the room trying not to look at Sal. "Joseph. Please tell me you planned this prank." Joe kept looking around the room. "Please tell me this is a fucking prank Joe." Sal pleaded with him.  Joe stared at Sal finally "you should talk to brian." He said. Sal had gone from laughing to full on rage "THAT SON OF A BITCH" he said ripping off his mic and heading out of the room.

"Murr go on the mic and tell Q the shit the fan and to run" Joe said grabbing some of the men in the crew and running after Sal. Murr quickly grabbed the mic and did just that and brian stared at one of the hidden cameras confused. He looked over at the stores entrance to see Sal racing in pointing at brian "YOU SON OF A BITCH" he said dodging customers as he got close to brian. Brian quickly grabbed a lone basket trying to block Sal from getting to him

"YOU KNOCKED UP MY SISTER?!" Sal screamed out as brian was dodging Sal "LISTEN MAN I CAN EXPLAIN" brian proclaimed as Joe came running in with three crew members and Murr following. Before they could get to them Sal took a swing at Brian connecting with his eye. Sending brian straight to the ground. The men quickly jumped on Sal trying to restrain him. As Murr went on his knees by brian and Joe in front of of sals face

"CALM DOWN RIGHT NOW" screamed Joe into sals face. "YOU WANT ME TO CALM DOWN?! YOU SAW THE PICTURES THIS PIECE OF SHIT GOT MY LITTLE SISTER PREGNANT!" He screamed back into joes face. By this time the entire store was staring at what was happening in front of them. "I know man but that doesn't give you a right to punch him in his face!" Joe spat back. "You knew. You knew that's why you had Murr throw my phone out of the window?" Sal said angrily. His face was red veins coming out of his neck.

"Listen that's your brother you just punched Sal. Come on man!" Joe said pointing at Brian. "Was. That WAS my brother. He completely just threw this friendship right out of the window" he said shrugging the men off of him. "I'm done with this shit." Sal said walking out of the store. Brian getting up to chase after Sal but Joe blocked him "no let him cool down man. Give him a few days. He'll be okay" Brian wasn't just physically hurt but was destroyed by the words that came from Sals mouth.