Chapter 17

Lyn's POV

[R18. Read at your own risk]

As what he said, kami lang talaga dito sa sasakyan ko.

"I missed your lips, wife" he seductively said.

Bagay sakanya ang suot niyang plain black polo at khaki shorts with his Birkenstock.

"oh not here"

he just chuckle "what? I just said that I miss your lips"

"yeah whatever" I rolled my eyes. Nilagay niya ang kanang kamay niya sa hita ko. He rubbed it gently and squishing it. His hands are veiny and big. He glanced at me, "Later, wife" he said.

_________________________

" WHAT took you two so long?" tito asked.

Chen answer "she has to stop by at their house to get her stuffs". I guess they believe what he said.

" So how's your duties at our hospital?" tita asked.

Kate speaks " ok naman po tita, the senior nurses are taking care of us. Teaching us what to do and more"

They looked at Chen who's eating peacefully,  " so what are your plans, son? "

"I want to be settled with Kaye, dad" he said seriously

Tito looked at him with a confusion,  "what do you mean settle?"

Nang magsasalita na si Chen ay biglang nauna si Kate. " What?!" her tone raised a bit. Tita glance her and ask  "what's the matter hija?" Kate just shook her head.

"as what I'm saying dad, I bought a house and lot near at my ongoing firm building"

"so you're planning to marry Kaye?" Kate asked coldy

Chen answer it immediately "Yes, of course. I really love her and I can't imagine my life being successful without her" he said and wrap her hand on my waist, that makes me blush more.

UMUWI kami sa condo niya after dinner, dito nalang daw ako matutulog for tonight.

Nakita ko siyang lumabas sa banyo niya, basa pa ang buhok niya. Lumapit ako sakanya, I touched his abs and he groaned. "Hey, relax babe" I whisper seductively. I saw him smirked, he pinned me on the wall while looking at my eyes. Sabik na sabik siya I gues haha.

Let the game begin...

____________________________

Third Person POV

He kissed her with full of love. His kisses went down to her neck, his big hands starts to travel to her mountains.

"fvck I want you already" he said in between their kisses.

"take me then" she said and smile.

"say the magic words first" panghahamon ni Chen at bahagyang tumawa.

"Take me, daddy. I want you between my legs, inside me" She obeyed.

Dahan dahang hiniga ni Chen si Kaye sa malambot na kama. Chen ripped her dress. "You're not wearing shorts huh"

Kaye answer, "I didn't wore a shorts because I know that you have plans for this"

Chen continued to unhook her bra, revealing her boobs. He stared it first and now he's sucking it like a child.

"ohh god" she moaned while holding the sheets.

His hands went down to her panty and rubbed her pearl. Kaye felt a hot sensation on what Chen's doing.

"ahhh" ungol nito. His kisses went down to my tummy until he reach her panty.

He removed her panty using his mouth. He smelled her pearls and speaks.

"you're smell down here is really addicting, what more if I taste you" pinalo naman siya ni kaye sa braso niya at tumawa lang siya.

Pinagpatuloy niya ang paghalik sa pagkababae niya.

"god, you're so great" she moaned, hindi niya alam kung saan ibabaling ang ulo niya dahil sa sarap ng kanyang nararamdaman.

"I want you cum, wife. Release your hot liquid for me" he said at halos pabulong na niya itong sabihin.

Kaye really can't deny that he's good doing it. It makes her crazy by just touching her pearl.

"b-bilisan m-o pa, ahh" she pleaded.

"as you wish my wife" he grinned. He knows that what he is doing right now makes pleasure to Kaye.

Binilisan niya ang paglabas pasok ng kanyang mga daliri sa pagkababae ni Kaye, that makes her moan his name.

As she reach her peaks, he suck it all.

"sweet as ever" he said.

Akmang magkukumot na si Kaye nang hilain ito ni Chen.

"later, let's do another round babe. I'm not yet satisfied"

"sit here, wife" He said and tapping his lap. He wants her to sit in his lap while giving him pleasure.

Kaye didn't utter a word and just sat on his lap. "make me moan, lady" he said.

She knew what to do so she did it.

"fvck, I'll be the one to move now, wife" pagpigil niya kay Kaye.

"moan louder for me, baby" he whisper to her ears.

"baka may makari- ahhh!" hindi na niya natapos ang sasabihin niya nang ipasok agad ni Chen ang pagkalalaki niya.

"damn you!" Kaye cursed while he just laugh.

"f-faster baby!" she said.

May mga munting kalmot sa likod si Chen dahil sa kuko ni Kaye pero hindi niya ito ininda.

He continue pounding and Kaye are moaning loudly like there's no tomorrow.

"oh god, ahhh" she continues

"damn, you're tight baby" he said

"I will release mine inside you" he said while gasping.

"uhhh!"

"I'm near, please don't stop" Kaye said.

They both released at the same time.

He lay down beside her while hugging each other.

"I want a child already, but it's still your decision, It's your body who will give birth after all." he said and kissed her forehead.

Sumagot naman si Kaye. " soon, we will have it."