Chapter 32

Third Person POV

Ngayon ay ang ikalawang araw nila sa Palawan.

Habang sila ay kumakain ay biglang may tumawag kay Chen.

"WHAT?!" he shouted, everyone looks at him with a confusion look.

"WHO THE HELL DID THAT? WHERE?" he again said.

"hey bro, what's happening?" Haze ask because he's worried.

"I KNEW THAT PLATE NUMBER AND I KNOW WHO OWNS THAT CAR!" Chen said.

Hinawakan ni Kaye ang braso ni Chen ngunit iwinaksi ito ni Chen na siyang ikinagulat ng lahat.

"He never did that to Kaye" bulong ni Kenji kay Keila.

"fvck don't touch me!" halos ngumanga na silang lahat sa gulat, maski si Kaye ay nagulat sa akto ni Chen.

Haze noticed that she's holding her left ring finger. He knew about it because he also noticed it everytime she's about to cry.

He holds her hand to stop what she's doing.

"bro why are you suddenly doing that to Lyn?" Kenji finally ask

"you're not doing that ever since" Yuan also said.

"I need to go" he said and didn't bother to tell what's happening.

While they are wondering of what happened, someone calls the phone of Kaye.

And it was Kate.

" sis alam mo na ba ang nangyari?"

" huh? ano yon? " nagtatakang tanong ni Kaye, medyo kinakabahan siya.

" Natasha, she was hit by a car. And you know what, it was kuya Luigi's car" she explained.

" n-no, w-why? " Kaye is already crying and everyone is worried.

" the CCTV around you clothing shop captured it, it was so clear" she said.

Lyn hung up the call and called her parents.

" mom, andyan ba si kuya? " Lyn ask

" yes he's here, hindi pa siya lumalabas mula kanina" her mom said

" hon, did you see Luigi's car? He's been finding it since earlier. The keys are also nowhere to be found, he said he left it in the table outside " narinig ni Lyn ang sinabi ng kanyang daddy.

" Natasha was hit by a car mom, and it was kuya Luigi's car! " Lyn is sobbing while saying those words.

"What?! Hindi lumabas si Luigi mula kagabi hanggang ngayon!" her dad said.

"You can review the CCTV if you're not believing us, but swear hindi siya lumabas ngayong araw na ito mula kagabi." her mom even swear.

"b-but it was kuya's car, mom!" she's raising her voice already.

"your kuya's car was lost since yesterday morning! and the accident just happened earlier, which is hindi naman lumabas ang kuya mo dahil nga wala ang sasakyan niya!" her mom said

The phone call hung up, and the others are caressing the back of Kaye.

"shhh it's okay, we believe in your mom." Haze said.

"what?" Keila said

"Yes, her mom can't even lie and why would she lie when she even educate us that lying is a big sin" Haze answer

" but what if she did, to protect her son?!" Keila backfired

"so you're now accusing her mom? do you know her mom? or do you know Luigi? " Haze said.

" n-no" Keila stutter.

" Then don't accuse them if you don't know them! and for petesake, Lyn is your friend! " Haze raised his voice.

Bigla nalang nakitang nakaupo sa lapag si Haze dahil sa suntok ni Kenji.

" don't you ever shout at my girlfriend! "

" why? because she's accusing someone she didn't even know" Haze said and smirk.

" stop it guys, hindi nakakatulong sa sitwasyon ang ginagawa ninyo! " Jax said.

"oh gosh! " Keila shouted in panic

Lyn just passed out.

Jax immediately caught her, and if he didn't caught her, maybe she'll end up in hospital.

"call a doctor!" Jax ordered

Yuan hurriedly call the doctor nearby here in Palawan.

"She passed out because of stress" the doctor said.

" hintayin niyo nalang hanggang sa magising siya" muli nitong sabi

" ok po doc" Jax said.

Few minutes have passed and she finally woke up.

"guys, don't tell this to anyone even Chen, is it okay?" she ask a favor

Tumango lang ang iba at sinabing magpahinga muna siya.

"can you leave us for a while? I just wanted to talk to Jax" she smiled

Lumabas naman ang lahat at nag empake na dahil ngayon na din ang balik nila sa Manila.

"Kaye, tito called earlier and it's a bad news." what?

"Natasha passed away, dead on arrival ang nangyari dahil hindi agad nadala sa hospital at madaming dugo ang nawala. The doctor said daw na madaming dugong napunta sa ulo niya" Jax said while looking at Kaye.

Aside from Chen and Haze, Jax also knew about her habit when she's sad.

"Shh stop it, you'll hurt yourself" pagpigil ni Jax sa kamay ni Kaye.

"I'm here okay? even if people in the whole world turn their backs on you I will still stay by your side. You got that? mhm? " pagpapakalma niya kay Kaye.

" I just can't believe it, why all of the people, ang sasakyan pa nang kuya ko! " she shouted in pain.

" ngayon siya ang nakikitang may kasalanan!" dagdag niya pa

" I believe my family Jax, I believe in them. My brother can't do that because he loves Natasha too much. "

Tumikhim si Jax at nagsalita " and Chen, he's mad furious. He's mad at everyone in your family, and I guess isa ka na din doon"

"n-no! that can't be happening. H-he loves me, right? He c-can't be mad at me!"

Jax is hugging her at pinapatahan niya ito.

Sobrang nasasaktan si Jax sa nakikita niya ngayon. Na sa isang iglap ay mababago ang lahat ng pangyayari.

Kung noon ay mahal na mahal mo ang isang tao, pero ngayon, dahil sa isang insidente, nabago ang lahat pati ang pagmamahal niya kay Lyn.