Chapter 22

Third Person POV

Today is the day, ikakasal na si Chen at Lyn. Ang matagal na nilang pangarap ay magkakatotoo na.

*knock. knock*

Binuksa ni Max ang pintuan at bumungad doon ang mga magulang ni Lyn.

Lyn insisted that she will be the one who will do her make up. Habang inaayos ni Mas ang veil ni Lyn ay nagsalita ang kanyang ina.

"ang dalaga ko, ikakasal ka na anak. Magkakaroon ka na ng sarili mong pamilya. I know you can do it, it's your dream right? having your own family." Umiiyak na sabi ng kanyang ina.

May tumulo na din na luha mula sa mga mata ng kanyang ama. "my unica hija will now become a wife and a mother, soon. I'm so happy that you did found the right man who will treasure you and take care of you for the rest of your life. We will always guide you no matter what."

Naiyak din si Lyn sa sinabi ng kanyang mga magulang, "ano ba mom, dad, pinapaiyak niyo ako. My make up will fade. I love you two. I will try and do my best to be a good wife and a mother" nakangiti niyang sabi.

"Madame. Baba na po kayo, magsisimula na po" sabi ng isang lalaki na naka tuxedo.

Inalalayan naman ng kanyang magulang si Lyn na bumaba sa hagdan, pumunta siya sa loob ng isang malaking shell. The shell was customized, Lyn requested it.
Isinara ng bahagya ang shell upang hindi makita ng mga tao si Lyn.

Once the song started to play, the shell is slowy opening and revealing the beautiful bride.

Ang kanina pang pinipigilan ni Chen na mga luha ay tumulo na, he can't imagine that he is marrying the woman of his dreams.

You can see the happiness in his eyes and how greatfull he is having a woman or a wife like Lyn.

Wala na siyang ibang hihilingin pa kundi ang isang masayang pamilya.

Lyn's tears are rolling down to her cheeks while walking. She's looking at Chen who's also crying.

The guests are taking a video, hindi ganoon karami ang bisita dahil kaunti lang ang inimbitahan.

They were planning to have a second marriage which will be happening at the Church.

"Take care of my daughter, don't make her cry" sabi ng daddy ni Lyn kay Chen, tumango naman si Chen at kinuha ang kamay ni Lyn.

"You're so beautiful as ever, my wife" he said while whipping the tears in Lyn's face.

Iginaya na ni Chen si Lyn papunta sa harap ng pari at sinimulan na ang kasal.

"Wala bang tututol sa kasalang ito?" Panimula ng pari.

Nagsalita muli ang pari. " Chen Calvanero, do you take Lyn Kaye Asuncion to be your wedded wife, to live together in marriage? Do you promise to love her, comfort her, honor and keep her for better or worse, for richer or poorer, in sickness and health, and forsaking all others, be faithful only to her, for as long as you both shall live?"

Chen answer " I do."

Now it's Lyn's turn. "Lyn Kaye Asuncion, do you take Chen Calvanero to be your wedded husband to live together in marriage? Do you promise to love him, comfort him, honor and keep him for better or worse, for richer or poorer, in sickness and health and forsaking all others, be faithful only to him so long as you both shall live?"

" I do, father" agad na sagot ni Lyn

" I, Lyn Kaye Asuncion, take you, Chen Calvanero to be my husband. I promise to be true to you in good times and in bad, in sickness and in health. I will love you and honor you all the days of my life."

" I, Chen Calvanero, take you, Lyn Kaye Asuncion, for my lawful wife to have and to hold from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, until death do us part. "

Nagsalita ang pari, " repeat after me"

" (say your name), receive this ring as a sign of my love and fidelity, in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy spirit"

Pagkatapos sabihin ni Chen ang mga katagang iyon ay agad isinuot ang singsing sa daliri ni Lyn. Ganon din ang ginawa ni Lyn may Chen pagkatapos sabihin iyon.

" I, now pronounce you, husband and wife. You may now kiss the bride" masayang sabi ng pari kay Chen.

Chen gradually lifted the veil covering Lyn's face. He kissed her forehead and nose before kissing her lips.

The guests applauded after Chen kissed Lyn. They are now both walking in the red carpet as they head the exit of the wedding venue.

They are all now in the Hotel rooftop, doon naganap ang reception after wedding.

The guests are now eating and taking some pictures with their friends and families.

Lyn is busy entertaining the guests, while Chen is drinking some wine with his friends.

Nagsalita ang Emcee, "the bride and groom will have their first dance as a husband and wife. The floor is yours, Lyn and Chen!"

" pwede niyo nang isabit ang mga regalo ninyo sa mga suot ng bride and groom" dagdag pa nito..

_____________________________

Someone's POV (her)

Simula palang ito ng panibagong plano ko..

Hahayaan ko muna kayong maging masaya habang mag asawa pa kayo.

Your time will come soon, Lyn.

Chen will be mine and your life will be miserable.