Chapter 19

Lyn's POV

We're here sa private resort nila Chen to have our vacation.

"hey sis" it's kuya.

"hello kuya"

"are you planning to agree with the marriage?" he suddenly asked

I smiled "yes, of course kuya"

"napagdesisyonan mo na ba nang mabuti yan?" He again asked and I just nods.

"ikaw kuya wala ka bang balak mag asawa? you're old enough, baka hindi ka na maka anak niyan haha" I said and joke. Ginulo niya lang ang buhok ko at umalis na.

"Yow Jax!" he looked back and I wave my hand. Lumapit siya agad saakin.

"where are you going?" he pointed at the seashore.

"bring me with you" I retorted. Hinila naman niya ako at umupo kami sa buhangin.

"how's life?" I asked. He just shrugged his shoulders.

"how about you?" he asked me.

"sometimes happy but sometimes I'm wondering if does Chen really wants to settle with me"

"why are you doubting? He even bought a house and lot for you two" he said and I just shrugged.

It's already dinner time and we planned to eat at the hotel restaurant. I'm with Jax, nauna na sila doon. I wore a tank top and a trouser pants with my birken.

"Hey why it is dark here? wala ba silang ilaw or there's no current?" I asked

"I don't know either" Jax replied

I speak again "where are they?"

"stay there and I will get a flashlight, stay still and don't go anywhere else" he said at tumango lang ako.

I gasped when a spotlight hits me.

There's a song in the background.

I saw Chen not far from where I am, he's holding a bouquet of flowers. He's wearing a plain shirt and a black trousers with white shoes. He's really handsome, head turner huh.

Papalapit siya nang papalapit saakin.

I examined the hotel and there is a lot of roses petals and balloons.

"what's this?" I whisper

"don't you like it?" nag aalangan niyang tanong.

"I love it, you're full of surprises" my tears are falling already.

"shh don't cry, you're so beautiful as ever wife" he hushed me.

"may I have this dance?" inalok niya saakin ang kamay niya at kinuha ko naman ito

Halos 5 minutes kaming sumayaw sa gitna. Nang may narinig akong putok at nagliwanag ang langit kaya napatingin ako.

A fireworks. Not a normal one, there is a message.

Will you marry me, wife?

Agad nag unahan tumulo ang luha ko, I'm speechless, I don't know what to react. Pagkabalik ko ng tingin kay Chen ay nakaluhod na siya at may hawak na kahon ng singsing.

"Even if I'm not a perfect man, I promise not to hurt you and will love you forever. 8 years is enough being boyfriend and girlfriend and I want to upgrade it to husband and wife. I love you and I'm willing to sacrifice all for you even if it is cost risking my life."

he paused

" Please be my wife Kaye, I will fo everything to protect you. I want to build a family with you, love. I can't imagine my self having a family with other woman. You're my dream aside from being lawyer and now I'm a lawyer already, it's time for my another dreams to be success"

" Yes! Chen I'm marrying you, no other man" I said

He put the ring on my finger and hugged me.

The lights opened and I saw my parents and his parents crying. Masaya sila, I don't know why they're here but maybe because of Chen. My best friends are happy too.

"my daughter will have her own family now" my mom sobs

"I can't wait to see you being a mother and a wife" daddy said and kiss my forehead.

Chen's friends congratulate us and we celebrated it of course.

" I'm so happy that you're now engaged sis! " masayang sabi ni Kate at niyakap ako. " Maid of honor at ninang ako ha!" dagdag niya pa at tumango lang ako tsaka tumawa.

" my princess is now engaged with the love of your life. I'm happy that you're happy. I'm always here for you no matter what, okay?" Nakayakap si Jax saakin habang sinasabi ito.

The celebration is done and we're all here at the seashore with our friends.

"guys let's play truth or dare!" sambit ni Haze.

" count me in" chen agreed as others does.

Pinaikot ni Haze ang bote at tumama ito kay Kenji. " Truth or dare?" sumagot naman si Kenji "dare". I saw a smirk on Haze lips

" call your ex and say that you want her in bed again" Haze said that makes us laugh.  " easy peasy"

" hey Amanda" Kenji said as that Amanda answer her phone

" who are you dude? " a guy said at agad namang pinatay ni Kenji ang tawag at nagtawanan kami. Pinaikot niya ang bote at tumapat ito kay Kaye," dare" agad niyang sagot.

" kiss someone you like among us" Kenji said. She didn't do it and just drink the liquor in the shot glass. Siya naman ang nagpaikot ng bote at tumapat ito saakin. Sinagot ko agad ito " dare"

" tell us a secret " she said

" Uhm, I'm taking pills" lakas loob kong sabi at tinignan ang reaction nila na nakanganga maliban kay Chen.

" I know. " madiin niyang sabi

" I saw it in your closet one time" he hissed.

" all those 8 years, nasasayang lang pala ang sperm mo master HAHAHAHAHA" they teased Chen.

" I know that she isn't ready yet to have a baby and I respect that." he said