Chapter 42

Third Person POV

"Let's break up" Chen said.

Kaye's jaw dropped, "what?"

"You know that I don't want to repeat my self" he said at inilapag ang bottle sa lamesa.

"I did what you want, I abort my child for the sake of you!" Kaye said.

She didn't expect that it will lead to break up.

"yes you did what I want but I'm tired of you" Chen said, straight to the point.

They didn't care anymore if their friends are listening.

"Am I not enough?" she question her self.

"yes you are. but I'm already tired of you. I'm not happy in this relationship anymore." Chen said without looking at Kaye.

'fvck I don't wanna do this to her' yan ang mga katagang nasa isip ni Chen

'it hurts me seeing her cry again, knowing that she did what I said. Hindi ko gustong gawin niya iyon pero nalaman ni Kaye. I don't have a choice, we can still have a child if we want to. Maybe not for now, my love' dagdag niya pa sa isip niya.

'it broke me into pieces looking at mu child in that fvcking bottle. Hindi manlang niya nakita ang mundo. Fvck this situation. I want this to be done, but how. I don't know, gulong gulo ako.' Chen said in his mind.

' My first child, I'm sorry for hurting your mommy, and for losing you because of me. Daddy will make it up to you, I promise that your mommy will be happy again. You will have a sister or brother soon, daddy promise that to you ' He said in his mind while looking at his wife, crying her heart out.

' I hope you will forgive daddy, love. I love you, hindi mo manlang naranasan ang pagmamahal ng mga magulang dito sa mundo, but even you're gone, daddy still loves you. I will do everything to win your mommy back, not now but soon. Guide daddy and mommy always, my love' He added

"n-no" Kaye utter.

"I already found someone else" Chen said.

Labag man sa loob niya pero kailangan niya itong gawin. He had no choice but to obey that witch. Lalo na dahil nanonood siya ngayon at nakikinig, obviously.

Hindi maipagkakaila na mahal na mahal nila ang isa't isa na kaya nilang magparaya o gawin ang lahat para sa pagmamahalan nila.

"why it is easy for you to let me go huh?" Kaye ask

"for all that 9 years we've been through?!  you're just gonna put that away?!" dagdag niya.

Naalala niya noong ikinasal sila "we promised infront of God and the priest that anything will happen we will face it together without breaking each other! "

" what else can you do? I'm sick of you begging me to stay when you can't even do anything for me to stay" Chen said.

Nagtaka naman ang mga kaibigan nila.

" what?! so all my efforts and everything inside that 9 years of relationship is nothing to you?! "

" what a jerk! " she cursed

" fvck you and your mistress! "

" I hope her life will be miserable as mine. Kung ako nga na asawa mo ay niloko mo, what more siya na kabit lang" she swears.

" Sana nga naririnig niya lahat ng sinasabi ko ngayon eh, para naman mahiya siya, ang kapal ng mukha eh. She destroyed us, she ruined our almost perfect relationship. And now our family, I lost my unborn child because of her! She's a bitch. Dapat siya nalang ang namatay hindi ang anak ko! " She said

Napaubo naman si Kate sa narinig niya habang tinignan siya ni Keila ng masama. Actually ayaw ng mga kaibigan ni Chen at Kaye sakanya dahil siya ang may kasalanan ng lahat. Pero wala din silang magawa kundi tumahimik nalang.

"Buti pa ang mga kaibigan mo dahil naiintindihan nila ako. But you! you're my husband and you know me very well! You're acting like you don't care but I know inside of you"

' of course I care, you're my wife. Hindi ko lang pinapakita lalo na kapag andito ang babaeng bruha. You're the only one I want, to be the mother of my children and the one I want for my future ' Sabi ni Chen sa isip niya.

' I will work hard for our future family, I want to spoil you and our children soon. But for now let's just ne patient, aayon din saatin ang panahon, mahal ko ' Dagdag nito.

" Don't break up with me... please... I'm begging you!" Kaye said and kneeled again for the 2nd time.

For her, that is not the kneel she wants to experience.

"I'll do everything you want! Don't leave me again, please my love"

"I killed my unborn child even if it's against me, just for you to love me again, to accept me again! " She said.

" it's not my child after all"

" I didn't even said that if you'll abort that child I will accept you again" pagmamatigas ni Chen

" But that's what it means to me! Killing my child will make you accept me again just like before! " depensa ni Kaye.

" you killed your child only for Chen? " Haze asked out of nowhere.

" how selfish you are, you didn't think of your child, hindi mo manlang binigyan ng pagkakataon na masilayan ang mundo. " Haze said na parang sinesermonan si Kaye..

"we can still have a child if he wants to" Kaye replied

" I don't want you to be the mother of my children anymore" Chen hissed

"then don't, kahit ako nalang ang gawin mong kabit, ayos lang saakin. Ayokong mawala ka saakin. Please...."

"don't make it hard for your self" Yuan said.

"get up and leave, we're done."

"I don't want to see you again, wag ka na magpapakita saakin"

"this can't be happening! we're still married for petesake!" sabi ni Kaye.

"Now. we're only married in paper." he said as he finalize what happened.